Bike Hub Features

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost done...

Scott scale 910 2016

XT m8000 groupset except for the Sram XO crank that better suits the bike.

Crest wheels on Hope Pro 4 hubs.

Little trick to the back to fit the high volume 2.35 Maxxis with enough clearance.

Thompson 740 carbon bar.

Dropper still to come and maybe a 120mm fork.

post-80000-0-57548400-1589208296_thumb.jpg

post-80000-0-36319600-1589208343_thumb.jpg

post-80000-0-03972800-1589208369_thumb.jpg

post-80000-0-96105700-1589208384_thumb.jpg

post-80000-0-41673800-1589208399_thumb.jpg

• 5 months later...

My Ridley Sablo.

Fox factory fork

Rear fox dps

Carbon truative stylo 32t crank

Xo1 rear derailer with 11/50 11 speed sunrace casette,

35mm carbon rims on fulcrum hubs

Weight 11.2kg

Ā 

That is one lovely bikeĀ  :clap:

Tips - Uploading photos

Ā 

To attach photos to your forum post hit the ā€œMore reply optionsā€ button below (only available in desktop mode). Or click here.

Ā 

Screenshot 2020-04-03 at 09.46.48.png

Ā 

Attach your photos using the uploader and hit the ā€œAdd to postā€ button if youā€™d like to insert the image in a specific position in your post (image code will be added at the cursor position).

Ā 

Screenshot 2020-04-03 at 10.16.14.png

Please add the ability to upload images from mobile where i donā€™t have to hack my way around viewing the site as desktop. Also this doesnā€™t work when i take a photo with my phone. The 2mb upload limit and lack of support for HEIC and HEIF makes it impossible.

Ā 

If you can implement this on the classifieds, you can implement it on the forum.

Edited by DR ā—£ā—¢

Please add the ability to upload images from mobile where i donā€™t have to hack my way around viewing the site as desktop. Also this doesnā€™t work when i take a photo with my phone. The 2mb upload limit and lack of support for HEIC and HEIF makes it impossible.

Ā 

If you can implement this on the classifieds, you can implement it on the forum.

Are you a Bike Hub Plus member, contributing financially to the development of the site?

Ā 

Ā 

It's in the pipeline. Admittedly, the pipeline is rather congested at present. It will happen when we bring the ageing Forum platform into this decade. This is pencilled in for early-ish next year.