Critérium du Dauphiné 2020

Vetplant

As a Liverpool fan I am not that familiar with all the names of the players in the lower clubs :)

Goodness I can't wait for next season to start already. . . .

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No breakaway eshtablished after 20km...

Wonder if Darryll can go for the intermediate Sprint points to wear Green.

WvA might have something to say about that though...

post-27827-0-52194500-1597402124_thumb.png

Oss up the road to work Buchman if needed between the two climbs?

Daniel Oss (Bora-Hansgrohe), Bob Jungels (Deceuninck-Quick Step), Pierre Latour (AG2R-La Mondiale), Davide Formolo (UAE Team Emirates), Christopher Juul Jensen (Mitchelton Scott), Soren Kragh Andersen and Jasha Sütterlin (Team Sunweb), Guy Niv (Israel Start-Up Nation) and Maxime Chevalier (B&B Hotels-Vital Concept) have opened a 30'' gap after 40km of battle.

Oss up the road to work Buchman if needed between the two climbs?

Daniel Oss (Bora-Hansgrohe), Bob Jungels (Deceuninck-Quick Step), Pierre Latour (AG2R-La Mondiale), Davide Formolo (UAE Team Emirates), Christopher Juul Jensen (Mitchelton Scott), Soren Kragh Andersen and Jasha Sütterlin (Team Sunweb), Guy Niv (Israel Start-Up Nation) and Maxime Chevalier (B&B Hotels-Vital Concept) have opened a 30'' gap after 40km of battle.

I have always liked Davide Formolo, from EF days.

Coverage again from 14h45, at which point they should just about have started the ascent of the HC climb.

With the ferocious start to the stage, the Leaders on the road is 10min ahead of even the most aggresive time schedule.

Result: Coverage might only start after the main contenders have already crested the HC climb :(

With the ferocious start to the stage, the Leaders on the road is 10min ahead of even the most aggresive time schedule.

Result: Coverage might only start after the main contenders have already crested the HC climb :(

don;t know why they don't just cover the whole stage? They're just wasting 2hrs showing yesterdays highlights again

I am due to leave work at 15h15(which means I am home at about 15h40) but I have already dropped a few hints to the boss that we should leave early. I obviously didn't tell him it's because I want to watch the cycling. I hope he bites.

don;t know why they don't just cover the whole stage? They're just wasting 2hrs showing yesterdays highlights again

Host broadcaster and Race organiser decides when video feeds go live, there has to be a better way, especially when you can see things are developing earlier than anticipated.

Agreed.......but todays trivia without google

The midfielder from Aston Villa missed a pen in the European Cup semi finals

and his name is........

I was at the game in Brussels. It was a **** show off the field never mind on the field. Can’t remember a penalty being missed though. I guess Rimmer.

Which leg was it?

Seems we might get some coverage before they crest.

Formolo is up the road, solo. 4km from the crest, 6min lead over the peloton...

These guys make it look so easy, going up a hill mountain.

In the saddle, high cadence, totally relaxed.

For sure... I'd be chilling on the side of the road under a tree waiting for my drinks to arrive