Race Report: 2020 Witfontein Funduro

Christofison

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The first three stages are all so short, if you're going to blow it'll probably be on the transfers  :lol:

Haha, The climb out of that gorge at the end of the 1st stage looks pretty steep :whistling:

You should pop the preview videos on Youtube too. Far easier to find than IG TV. They're a great showcase for anyone interested in the trails and it'd be a shame to have them hidden away from the internet.

You should pop the preview videos on Youtube too. Far easier to find than IG TV. They're a great showcase for anyone interested in the trails and it'd be a shame to have them hidden away from the internet.

Thanks Nick. I'll certainly do that after the event.

I better pack my climbing legs! Er to late I dont own any  :) I think Im in trouble

Thanks Nick. I'll certainly do that after the event.

Bud, well done for all the effort you are putting into this, posting the vid etc. You are really doing a great job. 

Just for interest, I some kids tracks in George. Are there any near the venue? We are starting and finishing from Witfontein MTO right? Just If the wife and kids wanted to come take a look. 

Start is at the Botanical Gardens man, well just to the left (west) of it, but ya, a quick pedal from pretty much anywhere in George :)

And it's only 1200m climbing, not so bad :D

Bud, well done for all the effort you are putting into this, posting the vid etc. You are really doing a great job. 

Just for interest, I some kids tracks in George. Are there any near the venue? We are starting and finishing from Witfontein MTO right? Just If the wife and kids wanted to come take a look. 

Edited by Thermophage

Thank you for the kind words Bos  :thumbup:

The start & finish is at Ground Zero Bike Park, which has a coffee shop and awesome pump track for kids.

https://goo.gl/maps/SKHjkyo5uFqBUxNb6

Edited by Christofison