Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, jcvwburger said:

Been riding this setup for a week or 2

smiles per miles is high, oh very high

screw normal, as Cmax said, it can do it all

✌️

IMG_8735.jpeg

Yussus, everything about this bike looks wrong and yet it looks so cool. Kind of reminds me of one of those Mad Max ratrod harley's  😲😄🤙

15 hours ago, jcvwburger said:

✌️

IMG_8735.jpeg

I love that bike so much I'll sommer comment on it again. Next level up - gooi a dropper on that bad boy! 

And more photos please.

8 minutes ago, TyronLab said:

I love that bike so much I'll sommer comment on it again. Next level up - gooi a dropper on that bad boy! 

And more photos please.

Been thinking of a dropper 🤔

will post soonest for your viewing pleasure 😂

I will never Invest in Something that I know Nothing About.

I've been Riding bicycles for 55 Years.

18 minutes ago, dasilvarsa said:

What does this mean? Again, I'm just very interested in your motivation and direction behind some of your posts.

The whole process behind the Tigre, the testing, the sample frames, the progression etc was all well documented when Kiwi was busy with it all.

He even passed around a couple of frames/bikes to local guys who gave him honest feedback and assisted in getting the project from idea to production.

Nothing about the frame or how it came into being is secret, so I'm interested to know how you know more about Scott or Spez frame manufacturing/development than you do this?

1 hour ago, dasilvarsa said:

I have a wheelset from Rapidé that is two years old now. They have done 1576km over the course of 166 hours on trails that are generally avoided by anyone in lycra. I have not so much as had a spoke fail, nor have I needed to have the wheels trued, and the hubs are still in prime condition. 

If the frame is even anywhere close as good as the rims, I will buy with utmost peace of mind.

22 hours ago, jcvwburger said:

✌️

IMG_8735.jpeg

needs a Lauf fork (but wrong way fitted) to bring the front wheel back...:ph34r:😜

2 hours ago, Mongoose! said:

needs a Lauf fork (but wrong way fitted) to bring the front wheel back...:ph34r:😜

How do You get the Pedals up a Lot (Seem to be so Close to the Tarmac).

20 hours ago, Robbie Stewart said:

I have a wheelset from Rapidé that is two years old now. They have done 1576km over the course of 166 hours on trails that are generally avoided by anyone in lycra. I have not so much as had a spoke fail, nor have I needed to have the wheels trued, and the hubs are still in prime condition. 

If the frame is even anywhere close as good as the rims, I will buy with utmost peace of mind.

So I Guess that YOU are ready to Pull the Trigger. You've been Speculating for a Few Years Now.

Good Luck with the Build Robbie.

Edited by dasilvarsa

2 hours ago, dasilvarsa said:

So I Guess that YOU are ready to Pull the Trigger. You've been Speculating for a Few Years Now.

Good Luck with the Build Robbie.

Thanks. This is the plan yes. I am still in the planning phase though and am aiming to spread the load over the course of a year to reduce the need to buy a bunch of parts at once.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/8/2022 at 10:01 PM, Jewbacca said:

Yeah nah.... The sunrise bars are being hammered on the ROS9.

As TyronLab said, it's like riding a giant 140mm BMX. I don't think I will be passing them on any time soon, but I have pinned this.

@ChrisF I have a set of Spirgrips https://www.spirgrips.com/ in a box somewhere if you want to try them

What ever happened to those Spirgrips ?

You still have them ?