Looking for team partner this Cape Epic 2021

Andyrider

Hi,

due to a training crash of my current team partner resulting in injury I'm looking for a new team partner for this Cape Epic starting next week.

I have already finished the Epic in 2019 in masters category in rank 24th. So my goal for this year was to improve this result and finish in top twenty. However, under the current circumstances, ranking is secondary and I am happy if I can participate at all and have fun with a good buddy.

The entry fee including the AVIS upgrade package for the partner is covered.

Looking forward to join with you! 

Best regards, Andy

Good Day.

Hope you're well. 

I would really love to do this race and I'm up for the challenge. I'm ready to go and in good shape.

You can contact me on 082 499 4825 if you would like to discuss. 

Kind Regards,

Christiaan Janse Van Rensburg

1 hour ago, Blouogies said:

Good Day.

Hope you're well. 

I would really love to do this race and I'm up for the challenge. I'm ready to go and in good shape.

You can contact me on 082 499 4825 if you would like to discuss. 

Kind Regards,

Christiaan Janse Van Rensburg

Well if ever you needed a very worthy partner, I think you just found 1. Btw Christiaan, Have you figured out yet how NOT to win a race you enter??

13 minutes ago, FootballingCyclist said:

Well if ever you needed a very worthy partner, I think you just found 1. Btw Christiaan, Have you figured out yet how NOT to win a race you enter??

????

Will being a Sub Vet Age qualify you for the Master's Category though? If the ops is willing to forgo the top 20 in masters category he might move up overall on GC instead, good trade off I think.

Hi Andy.

I'm happy to chat to you and contribute towards the entry if it's still available?  Whatsapp me on  072 211 8685. I have loads of stage racing experience. 

Check out Sean Fraenkel on Strava
https://www.strava.com/athletes/3882301

Thanks

Sean

Edited by Dr Chaos

2 hours ago, FootballingCyclist said:

Sheeesh!  Even a rogue driver decking him a week or so before a championship race can’t stop this beast from winning!?

Edited by justinafrika

47 minutes ago, milky4130 said:

Will being a Sub Vet Age qualify you for the Master's Category though? If the ops is willing to forgo the top 20 in masters category he might move up overall on GC instead, good trade off I think.

Hi. Yes it seams that I won't qualify for Masters due to being a sub-vet. But we could still have a good showing in the GC. All depends on Andreas and what he wants to do. Would be great though to race it and have a solid partner.????

Wow!  What an opportunity!  I'd love to put myself forward, but I know there are people better prepared for it on such short notice.
Hope you find the person you're looking for!  

to race masters both riders must be 40 or older on the 31st December 2021

If there is a large difference between partners age then the average age will determine whether they ace masters <40+> or GrandMasters <50+>

Just now, DieselnDust said:

to race masters both riders must be 40 or older on the 31st December 2021

If there is a large difference between partners age then the average age will determine whether they ace masters <40+> or GrandMasters <50+>

oh and Pick me pick me

Yoh that's a bummer, he must be bleak ekse...

good luck finding a suitable partner Andy!