Tour de France 2022

'Dale

I would have thought WvA would have sat nicely tucked in with the peloton after yesterday's massive rescue effort but no... busy covering attacks 
I suppose one more day in the maillot jaune before tomorrow's stage

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, justinafrika said:

image.jpeg.d68056b7f2a8618b61c586b6fee67384.jpeg

As small as Pidcock is, Ineos kit has him resembling Ant-Man.  What’s happened to Ant-Man, and what are his prospects?

Dark helmet is in the break today

nit break but the chase at the head of the peloton

Edited by DieselnDust

2 hours ago, DieselnDust said:

Roglic dislocated his shoulder in the fall yesterday. H e borrowed a chair from a spectator and levered it back in, got on his bike and gave chase....

This oke deserves better luck

Is there video footage of this, it should be sent to some professional football (soccer) players, fans and clubs....

53 minutes ago, justinafrika said:

image.jpeg.d68056b7f2a8618b61c586b6fee67384.jpeg

As small as Pidcock is, Ineos kit has him resembling Ant-Man.  What’s happened to Ant-Man, and what are his prospects?

Patience, wax on wax off.... its a long way to Paris 

5 minutes ago, SwissVan said:

Is there video footage of this, it should be sent to some professional football (soccer) players, fans and clubs....

looking but the report is on eurosportnews. Looks like the camera moto clipped the bale and pulled it into the road. Why do we still have motos again....?

MCN!

At km 50, the ten leading riders are 20'' ahead of the peloton that remains quite active.

Vegard Stake Laengen (UAE Team Emirates), Christophe Laporte (Jumbo-Visma), Stan De Wulf (AG2R-Citroën), Kasper Asgreen (Quick Step), Simon Geschke (Cofidis), Andreas Leknessund (DSM), Georg Zimmermann (Intermarché), Magnus Cort (EF), Conor Swift (Arkea-Samsic) and Mads Pedersen (Trek-Segafredo) have taken off at km 46.

wonder what's wrong with MvdP... unusual seeing him surf the back like this in early days. He did say he wasn't feeling that strong at the TT despite a good result

Edited by Jbr

Just now, DieselnDust said:

looking but the report is on eurosportnews. Looks like the camera moto clipped the bale and pulled it into the road. Why do we still have motos again....?

Then me thinks there is a good argument for Roglic to claim the bunch time ...

I see stoute Wout is at it again ... 🙈

Break almost 2 min lead, surprised they let him go !

Edited by TheoG

40 minutes ago, TheoG said:

Then me thinks there is a good argument for Roglic to claim the bunch time ...

Pog would argue that if he'd known that, he'd not have pushed to hard and saved a few matches. And he'd be right i think

5 minutes ago, TheoG said:

I see stoute Wout is at it again ... 🙈

Break almost 2 min lead, surprised they let him go !

Probably didn’t have much choice….

rathe meet him go burn himself out than you burn yourself trying ti keep him contained 

17 minutes ago, DieselnDust said:

Probably didn’t have much choice….

rathe meet him go burn himself out than you burn yourself trying ti keep him contained 

I he get a big enough lead today, can maybe keep the yellow for 2 more days.

Edit:  Will certainly loose it on Stage 9 when the GC's start making their moves.

Edited by TheoG