Tour de France 2022

'Dale

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely JV can't win 4 stages in a row? Can they? 

I'm thinking Jacobsen and Phlillipsen in contention for the Win, Jacobsen coming out on top. 

Just wow! First time that I really follow tdf.. probably because of the fantasy game haha!!

And now I want a road bike, how will I convince swambo?!!

16 hours ago, Wayne pudding Mol said:

Amazing tour and after the interviews I’ve seen with Pogacar and the way he raced I have even more admiration.  So graceful and magnanimous in defeat, what a champ.  

He has just leant how to lose and the rest of the peleton is going to pay 

what a tour, missed Alaphilipe but that’s being greedy 

I’m sure on reflection Louis Meintjies will feel justifiably proud.

Agreed 

I also like Wout being a proper Nederlander and telling the journalist his question is stupid and he won’t answer it. 
he was also right. We’re tired of hearing a question related to trust of performance. It’s so ignorant and lazy.  Of these guys are on anything does the media believe they’re going to say “ oh yes sorry I confess I’ve been popping EPO, HGH, Testosterone, and some Gummy berry Juice. FFS find out if they’re doing wrong or **** up instead of feeding trolls for your media platforms hit rate.

2 minutes ago, DieselnDust said:

Agreed 

I also like Wout being a proper Nederlander and telling the journalist his question is stupid and he won’t answer it. 
he was also right. We’re tired of hearing a question related to trust of performance. It’s so ignorant and lazy.  Of these guys are on anything does the media believe they’re going to say “ oh yes sorry I confess I’ve been popping EPO, HGH, Testosterone, and some Gummy berry Juice. FFS find out if they’re doing wrong or **** up instead of feeding trolls for your media platforms hit rate.

Wout is from Belgium.