What do you put in your water bottle?

Jaz

Biogen have a great tasting powder to mix with water.

It's called carbogen and has a bunch of goodness in it like electrolytes, great for long rides to coup in some energy.

Short rides just water is fine. Long hot rides or races High 5's electrolite fizzy in the water bottle and a bottle of High 5 Energy Source. Great tasting and no nasty tummy experiences. The gels and bars works great too.

I love my Cadence Carbofuel and appreciate the transparency in ingredients and science behind the product. Sometimes you can pick up 3 for 2 at Clicks on sale. If my ride is shorter and more mellow I just take water, as I am budget and can't afford to suip fancy juice all the time. As soon as I am doing intervals or endurance the Carbofuel is used. 

16 hours ago, RidinDirty2 said:

Flou Oros????  niks fancy nie

Same, but I just call it flouros. 

or, just a squeeze of lemon juice concentrate to take the edge off the water. 

So I used to use game ,but thought it caused phlegm and give my sinuses hell. So now I use any flavour of roses cordial for short rides. And enervit sport isotonic drink for longer rides. 

Having said that, have also cut out dairy ,sugar, gluten and colourants for the last 7 weeks and the above issues have disappeared completely. Sinuses are clear and no need to keep clearing my throat of gunk whilst riding . Can actually breath now. 

Another week and will revert back to game for a test ride and see if the colourants irritates my sinuses. Fingers crossed it doesn’t,other stuff is bloody expensive. Can’t do water full stop.

1 hour ago, stefmeister said:

Same, but I just call it flouros. 

or, just a squeeze of lemon juice concentrate to take the edge off the water. 

joh thats a flou joke....????