Beware Bikemarket.co.za: Selling Bikes with Plugs as Permanent

me100

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, sirmoun10goat said:

Are you referring to the OPs tyre or his stupidity?

😀 just put a new plug in and some sealant and a smile on your dial and ride your bike. 

5 hours ago, Barry said:

@steve-h i will make it short and sweet.

If you are in the Centurion area bring your bike to me i will re do your tubeless sort you with new valves/ tape and Stan's (Free).

lets get you back on the bike and enjoying your new ride.

let me know where you are and maybe @RobertWhiteheadwould be willing if you are out his side and send me the bill. 

You Sir are a scholar and a Gentleman. Well done.

I don't want to over-inflate the knowledge on Le Hub but OP just pull the plug on this vendetta and listen to what the others are saying. 

3 hours ago, 117 said:

And yet we feed the troll....

Makes us feel better when we sharpen the pitch forks  

200w.gif.3dfa6a4a589aace5feecc7876540c5ce.gif

That little jerk action at the end makes me think he has a very close relationship with his pitchfork..............

6 hours ago, Eddy Gordo said:

That to me indicates it could be that the rim tape has pulled away from the edge, possibly due to a flat or underinflated tyre.

This.  When the tyre goes flat it often pulls the edge of the tape off with it.  Air then leaks into the inside of the rim through one of the freshly exposed spoke nipple holes and the valve hole is the easy escape for that air.  The valve often gets blamed as being the leaky part, but its just the tape that needs to be redone.  

The tyre likely ran out of good sealant and just went flat, like any other tubeless tyre, creating this issue.

Therefore, obviously, Bike Market must burn. :ph34r: