Tour de France 2024

'Dale

33 minutes ago, splat said:

Is MotoMan still in operation ?

Running a bike shop, called , Stars n Biles, but he denies being Motoman.

Motoman unmasked? 'Bullshit' says bike shop owner named as Lance Armstrong's man with the moped…and EPO

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Bub Marley said:

I blame Mountain Bru. The man has had it in for him since day 1. 

Na, ironically, I haven't considered at all that he'd crash out, which is strange knowing that Roglic tends to do Roglic things. I've just been honest about him getting dropped. 

If he's not injured, I think he can still get on the podium, but Bora had to soft pace him to the line, so I'm assuming he's actually far from 100%. Wouldn't be at all surprised if he DNS's tomorrow. 

I wonder what the reason is for Roglic crashing all the time, is he taking too many risks or laps in concentration, poor positioning in the peloton or just plain bad luck.

He looks so comfortable handling the bike but still falls more than any other guy...  

2 minutes ago, Irvin85 said:

I wonder what the reason is for Roglic crashing all the time, is he taking too many risks or laps in concentration, poor positioning in the peloton or just plain bad luck.

He looks so comfortable handling the bike but still falls more than any other guy...  

I was just contemplating that. It certainly seems that he hits the deck more often than most. From what I see, it doesn't seem to be too many risks. Possibly concentration and poor positioning. Wednesday's crash just seemed to be bike handling - others went through there ahead of him faster and safer.

But we only see what we get shown. There's a myriad of other possibilities. But I suspect it's owing to the soft squishy stuff that sits on the saddle and holds the bars. It's a bummer because after his missing out on the tour in that ITT, we all want more for the guy

As a child, Roglič stole a shimmering trinket from a gypsy's market stall. The gypsy caught him and placed a curse on him, promising a life of highs and lows. Despite his cycling successes, he has been haunted by mysterious misfortunes ever since.

5 minutes ago, peepeekaitjie said:

As a child, Roglič stole a shimmering trinket from a gypsy's market stall. The gypsy caught him and placed a curse on him, promising a life of highs and lows. Despite his cycling successes, he has been haunted by mysterious misfortunes ever since.

🤣 or this... 

9 minutes ago, peepeekaitjie said:

you'd think this curse would have been evident way before this... He used to be a ski-jumper you know... 🤣

Just now, lechatnoir said:

you'd think this curse would have been evident way before this... He used to be a ski-jumper you know... 🤣

Have you not seen his ski jumping crash? he nearly died. 

despite this last crash being very little fault of Primoz I just wonder if there's an underlying balance or peripheral vision issue? Anywya that's his business and I hope whatever the issue is, that he has it under control.

The saying no skin left in the game sometimes just rings too true with Primoz and I feel for the guy. He's a highly likable chap, the kind you want to see win

10 hours ago, Mountain Bru said:

Was looking for news on Roglic, and saw this:
image.png.351ceefdc0e4d85b9743402ea1caa07c.png

Congrats @J Wakefield 🥳

10 hours ago, Mountain Bru said:

Was looking for news on Roglic, and saw this:
image.png.351ceefdc0e4d85b9743402ea1caa07c.png

Congrats @J Wakefield 🥳

Been itching to ask if @J Wakefield has one of those desirable Red Bull cycle helmets?

Congrats with the appointment!

From team twitter:

Primož Roglič underwent careful examination by our medical team after yesterday’s stage and again this morning. The decision has been taken that he will not start today, to focus on upcoming goals.

We wish you a speedy recovery Primož 🙏🏻