Let there be justice - cyclist killed by drunken BMW driver

IainAlbert

this is such an awful story - that poor, poor woman and kids.  Yassus it makes the blood boil.  There should be social justice in these situation where the entire goddamn killer's family have to contribute to the support of the survivors.  This affects whole families across multiple generations which should go both ways.  Let them also live for the rest of THEIR lives with the consequences of their piece of sh$t husband/father/son's selfish and brutal decision.  Coke-light North-Korea 3-generations punishment without the mass murder kinda vibe

As someone that was used as a hood ornament back in my first year of Uni, and dragged along the road for around 50m, I have very little time for Sorry. That does nothing to help anyone. 

I have moved on, but I will never ride on the road in this country ever again because you have these sort of idiots on the roads. It is a great pity, because cycle commuting  is one of the best ways to stay fit and achieve it while getting somewhere, and with the current fuel prices it would be great to get around on pedal power. 

I would hope this toad rots in jail for the rest of his days, but based on the many cyclists that i knew personally, that have been killed, by stupid motorists, I would be very surprised if he even receives a custodial sentence.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As a driver you make a choice to drive when drunk. Your car becomes a weapon. Should be a murder charge