XCADEY Power Meter

TheoG

14 minutes ago, Jakkals. said:

just a question, is temperature drift a thing of the past on powermeters?

Should be a easy fix these days. Power meter's use strain guages. These are resistive based devices. Resistance changes with temp. Might also be a slight contraction or expansion on the actual crank material. But if you know the temp (measurement) and material properties you can factor it in and adjust accordingly.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Jbr said:

image.png.23421adf961b4d82c201277b6dd76738.png

Let's see what they say. I'm so far happy with the unit except that it showed 100% battery until it turned off yesterday 🤣 Now it's all charged up and working again, might not trust it too much and just recharge it every now and then, just like I recharge my Di2 before each race even if the LED is green

I did not yet get any response from the AliExpress online store, and to be honest I gave up on it and accepted the fact that it was a mistake to import directly.

Juan from Black Marlin was super helpful but understandably cant help me with a warranty claim because of the direct import.  For now I'm resigned to the fact that I wont have a power meter for a while until I can afford to buy one again, LOCALLY for sure this time.

Edited by TheoG