Really, No Epic 2023 Thread?

BMCfan

2 hours ago, Paul Ruinaard said:

yep agreed a world in which search engines are free and you can get better searches on things lie ractecs CTCT results the inability of their search to slice and dice the results and look for the answers you want is somethwat of an own goal IMO.  Just seems amateur. FWIW i was involved in a project (which i think died in teh pandemic) to do all the data like they do on UCI tours -  IOT sensors tracking data is not rocket science.

Time for the Epic to modernize... 

Agreed, seems like nobody did any user testing, the YouTube link on their main page goes to" 

This page isn't available. Sorry about that.

Try searching for something else.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've watched everything, blast of a day and my hero still Andrei. Nino pace is FIRE. 

FIRE. 

I once asked this question:

image.png.9924f3452df0881329345b7bad1264d0.png

And was told its all fair and is what it is. SCR is upset, but the p***** move comment...makes them look sour. 

image.jpeg.f9b5720af69096e1d7ee5eab32907814.jpeg

Lets all keep it sporty, lol. 

I see Scott-Sram are riding with Cape Epic specific Aspens, explains why they have had better luck so far this year. Wonder if they will make them available to public in the future?

9 minutes ago, devvydoesdonuts said:

I see Scott-Sram are riding with Cape Epic specific Aspens, explains why they have had better luck so far this year. Wonder if they will make them available to public in the future?

Just put N1no on the side wall and watch them sell out

12 minutes ago, devvydoesdonuts said:

Don’t they always (XCO included) ride custom Maxxis tyres (in spite of the markings that suggest they are off the shelf)?

I watched a highlight package on youtube last night. The poor commentator had such a mouth full rattling off team names all the time. It actually made it difficult to follow what he was saying.

There needs to be some sort of restriction on the length of team names in the future, they were just sounding ridiculous. 

13 minutes ago, tinmug said:

Don’t they always (XCO included) ride custom Maxxis tyres (in spite of the markings that suggest they are off the shelf)?

Not necessarily, sometimes they will use off the shelf stuff, but they are often testing out new/updated products at races before they bring it to the market. In XCO Nino does use a different even lower profile Aspen than you get off the shelf, not sure it is supplied to sponsored athletes only, because I havent seen them for sale anywhere, but the winner of the Atlas Mountain Race used them. 

Toyota wins by 22 sec from the company that is racing with speed

e- fort Seattle running a solid 2nd but taking time out of TS91 ladies

Edited by DieselnDust