Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

Guest Omega Man

Up the trails at Tokai again with Crow.

Perfect riding weather and a lovely ride, even if I did do a lot of wimping on Cobra.

Oh ok bumped into you guys at the bottom of one of the snakeys. I was the dude on the Intense.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember you guys and the bike. Crow seemed to know everybody on the mountain, we would get 100 or so meters and trip over someone he knows or one of his old bikes.

I was happy with the inbuilt rest stops.

This was last weekend and today we had more of the white stuff. Going to be sweet tomorrow!

wheres the hills bro? :thumbup:

Race at Hartenbos and surrounding areas. Nice race, but prize giving and lucky draws after race huge fun. Some riders walked away with either a flat screen TV, smart phone or Jakkalsvlei wines. Nice holiday vibe.

We did the road ride, as a long overdue get-together of team DJR. It was a lovely relaxed day out that we all enjoyed tremendously.

The mtb race must have been a lot tougher than the road, because you guys took forever to finish! Or was it just all the Christmas pudding that slowed you down?

post-17716-0-26881400-1388315509_thumb.jpg

The mtb race must have been a lot tougher than the road, because you guys took forever to finish! Or was it just all the Christmas pudding that slowed you down?

More the holiday vibe, beautiful scenery, some nice dirt road and single track climbs, a little head wind, wildlife and just chilling. The MTBs were a relaxed bunch.