Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

http://mysite.mweb.co.za/residents/jcl/2016/20082016%20tower.jpg

http://mysite.mweb.co.za/residents/jcl/2016/20082016%20tower1.jpg

The tower of death!

If I'm not mistaken that is the tower where the last waterpoint for the 45km route of the Funky Fynbos usually is. Was nearly dead last time I saw that tower.........

Sent from my S40 using Tapatalk

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

The tower of death!

If I'm not mistaken that is the tower where the last waterpoint for the 45km route of the Funky Fynbos usually is. Was nearly dead last time I saw that tower.........

Yes it is Eben - but we approach it from the 215 (old descent) side, much more manageable.  Next time you are here we must ride it - pity you can't make the 24th

My zestful bike that's astounds me evertime I ride it and makes me grin like the village idiot.

At my fav training / fun trail Park

My zestful bike that's astounds me evertime I ride it and makes me grin like the village idiot.

At my fav training / fun trail Park

Great bike Pikey! I see it is "parked" on that rock that I have yet to conquer without stopping...

Great bike Pikey! I see it is "parked" on that rock that I have yet to conquer without stopping...

Thanks mate,i am sure you are thinking about the rock on twin towers ? That's by spaghetti station .

Since we've been blessed with slightly warmer weather this past week, I finally decided to get my fat ass of the couch and start riding in the evenings again.

Did a fair amount off climbing again tonight albeit at a very slow pace. Thought my lungs wrre going to pop, but eventually made it up to "Die Windpompie" in time for this stunning view. 5f380ab2693686053d68d571e76d49b0.jpg

Thaba Trails showing off on this superb season transition type day here on the Highveld! It pains me to say this but when it comes to FUN it is definitely not about the bike  :ph34r:

Not having ridden a HT for a while you notice how lax you become about choosing lines when riding a FS  :whistling:  - Nino winning Olympics on a 29r, does that mean the death of 650B's for us men folk?

post-271-0-01081000-1472132932_thumb.jpeg

After a hockey filled week... it was once again proven that mountain biking is the best sport there is :D

ESPECIALLY!!! here at FUN Gaalens...

these taken halfway through the Donga trail, just before the wave runner :clap:  :clap:

great morning out ...

post-6012-0-39781000-1472303161_thumb.jpg

post-6012-0-03414100-1472303133_thumb.jpg