• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF Tapatalk! This app works better for me than the mobile sit, but it gives so much k@k!Now I have to retipe my whole post!

Sent from my S40 using Tapatalk

I think my bike must get out of the city more...

Something like this?

Since none of my usual riding partners wanted to join me this morning I had to ride and suffer alone.

In the spirit of Rule #5 I decided to HTFU and upped the pace a little since my fitness level ain't where its suppose to be.

Went out past Brandvlei Dam on a old unused road that use to be part of the R43. Saw the potential in the view and if you use some imagination this almost looks like a Chappie's pic. 6c868460d18cfcd039ae2aea8cdff56a.jpgA few km's further I crossed the Breederiver on the current R43. 666da93fdb7d415418f7f9e37a2011cc.jpgMy ride took me on a mix of tar roads district roads and across a few farms. Got caught up in some rush hour bumper to bumper traffic on one of the farms. 6679421c60a1a2860bdabf2dd2a8a3af.jpg

I think my bike must get out of the city more...

Something like this?

Since none of my usual riding partners wanted to join me this morning I had to ride and suffer alone.

In the spirit of Rule #5 I decided to HTFU and upped the pace a little since my fitness level ain't where its suppose to be.

Went out past Brandvlei Dam on a old unused road that use to be part of the R43. Saw the potential in the view and if you use some imagination this almost looks like a Chappie's pic. 6c868460d18cfcd039ae2aea8cdff56a.jpgA few km's further I crossed the Breederiver on the current R43. 666da93fdb7d415418f7f9e37a2011cc.jpgMy ride took me on a mix of tar roads district roads and across a few farms. Got caught up in some rush hour bumper to bumper traffic on one of the farms. 6679421c60a1a2860bdabf2dd2a8a3af.jpg

How far from Worcester is this? I booked my ticket to SA yesterday and could do with some riding partners over Xmas and new year. I'll be in De Doorns for a while before going to Kleinmond.

Something like this?

Thats it!

I'm moving

Hi Dan, this is all within a 15 - 20 km radius around Worcester. There's alot of other nice places to ride in the area aswell.

De Doorns also has 2 nice places to ride, but unfortunately it will require quite alot of climbing.

If you go to Kleinmond you have a bucketload of options within a 75km radius.

Let me know closer to your visit, maybe we can meet up and I can show you around.

Hi Dan, this is all within a 15 - 20 km radius around Worcester. There's alot of other nice places to ride in the area aswell.

De Doorns also has 2 nice places to ride, but unfortunately it will require quite alot of climbing.

If you go to Kleinmond you have a bucketload of options within a 75km radius.

Let me know closer to your visit, maybe we can meet up and I can show you around.

Thanks Ben I appreciate that. I'll be in touch ????