• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Lekker ride with Pikey in the Souf. He needed some medical attention cos he couldn't keep up with my blistering pace...hahahah

medical attention....mentally maybe????... It was the zesty's blistering pace. Sweet trance you got there mate, very sweet. Was a very chilled ride???? Edited by Pikey

The variety of the trails at (super flippen )FUN Gaalens is huge... so much of everything!

Every ride is something special... but TODAY!! :eek:  :wub:  :wub: ... today was something else!!!

I've been riding there for the last 8 years and today was one of the best I've had there.

#singletrackfordays

the entrance pre sunrise

post-6012-0-09893100-1472909185_thumb.jpg

post-6012-0-25597300-1472909206_thumb.jpg

post-6012-0-99852700-1472909228_thumb.jpg

The variety of the trails at (super flippen )FUN Gaalens is huge... so much of everything!

Every ride is something special... but TODAY!! :eek:  :wub:  :wub: ... today was something else!!!

I've been riding there for the last 8 years and today was one of the best I've had there.

#singletrackfordays

the entrance pre sunrise

attachicon.gifIMG_7704.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_7761.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_7758.JPG

love the 2nd pic...as always awesome pics ????

@ L.T.G think I need to join you one wkd. Love fun Gaalens . Only done a handful of times but loved it Everytime . Except maybe the ashburton ???? ... Great variety ????

My wife had a stall at the local market, Spring market, so I rode to the venue, Eagles Ridge, now I'm drinking wine at the fire, while it rains outsideattachicon.gifDSC_0014.JPG

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Some miserable wet weather this morning in EL, hope it wasnt like that a bit further up.

Some miserable wet weather this morning in EL, hope it wasnt like that a bit further up.

No, perfect riding weather,and....

My wife had a stall at the local market, Spring market, so I rode to the venue, Eagles Ridge, now I'm drinking wine at the fire, while it rains outsideattachicon.gifDSC_0014.JPG

Was given this by a grateful user at work the other day after I preformed something one step above a miracle to get his data back.

Before anybody asks what is has to do with cycling, I had to commute home with it - there were no personal bests that day. ;) :P

post-63215-0-87448800-1472927734_thumb.jpg

@ L.T.G think I need to join you one wkd. Love fun Gaalens . Only done a handful of times but loved it Everytime . Except maybe the ashburton ... Great variety

next month sometime?