• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Stayed in bed this morning. No withdrawal symptoms suffered.

I did yesterday, a special day though... As you say no withdrawal and went out and had a blast this morning!

Just something about being able to ride when you want as far as you want when it's convenient!

Just to keep in mind that for some even this concession doesn't really help as their working hours don't allow them to go anyway at least during the week. I feel for them.4a7b3c7e3a5f9b88b162b2686b3e8712.jpg

Looking forward to Saturday... first chance to get out beyond the ring of [insert your own description for the 5Km radius]

Just something about being able to ride when you want as far as you want when it's convenient!

Just to keep in mind that for some even this concession doesn't really help as their working hours don't allow them to go anyway at least during the week. I feel for them.4a7b3c7e3a5f9b88b162b2686b3e8712.jpg

That not worrying about being back by 9am when you want to do extra is something you only appreciate when it is taken away .

Throughly enjoyed my ride this morning ????????

Edited by Pikey

That not worrying about being back by 9am when you want to do extra is something you only appreciate when it is taken away .

Throughly enjoyed my ride this morning [emoji1306]

The best company makes for great rides mate!

Looking forward to Saturday... first chance to get out beyond the ring of [insert your own description for the 5Km radius]

There’s many expletives than can be inserted there !

nooit bru looks like you're heading down the jeep track.

yeah for one this was my first mtb ride since I suffered a double fractured forearm so confidence wasn't at it's best, and the revised/enduro line I only do with my enduro bike, I was riding the XC bike I'm way too scared of going OTB on those big rock gardens with the little bike, the big one is waaaay more forgiving with the extra travel and slack angle ????

First time I managed to go up that jeep track without puting a foot down, looks like zwift is paying off, and it was the first time since I changed from 30 to 32 front blade, with the 11-42 cassette, I was really surprised ! If it works there it should work everywhere

Edited by Jbr