• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, fanievb said:

Thanks for showing me around your valley again @Vetseunalways a treat joining you and your crew for a bit of suffering (At least you know all the lekker koffie stops) 

strava2925798519914092387-01.jpeg.f942f771af2ece7f93a04adc9a08a789.jpeg

Fanks Pal. Was lekker to have you here. Enjoy the wedding, tell the bride that I say that she looked hot. Would like to come ride in your hood but it  is well documented that I hate mountains. 

When you just clearing your head and need some alone time. To think about life, the choices we make and sacrifices we suffer. 

Damn I miss my wife & kids and SA summers.  

82F93844-06F2-4F80-917E-4280392B41C4.jpeg

Edited by Pikey

18 hours ago, throttles said:

West Coast Xpress..

Well done to to the hosts Team Outriders..

Mark W and Michelle 👌🏻👏👏👏

C4D97E1D-C8ED-4EBB-B3DA-0EAC8CC74F5C.jpeg

DC1D9888-D389-45BD-AE75-D545386349C0.jpeg

607CE1B1-78B1-48A2-8CEC-58F910899FA4.jpeg

EEAA9433-F6CD-4A54-A87F-91F69B599932.jpeg

Must've been a tough day with the first real south easter of the year

1 hour ago, DJR said:

Must've been a tough day with the first real south easter of the year

Yup, and I was off the bike for a couple of weeks. So fitness was not where it needed to be 🤕

17 minutes ago, The Ouzo said:

A zone 2 cruise past Frosty’s hood and a water break at my folks place. 

A4589686-25E8-4DEE-ACC5-EEA1C8613C8B.jpeg

You went very close past me also in New Redruth, welcome to get some refreshments next time 🙂

6 minutes ago, TheoG said:

You went very close past me also in New Redruth, welcome to get some refreshments next time 🙂

Thanks. New Redruth is very close to my folks (which is very very close to Frosty), so when doing this route I always stop at my folks place.

The problem with this route is the wind direction. Its normally a head wind back home (and predominantly up hill), so unless I HAVE to go to Alberton (like when my folks are away and I need to check on the house) I try to only do it when the wind is blowing in the opposite direction or when its a bit calmer.

1 hour ago, The Ouzo said:

Thanks. New Redruth is very close to my folks (which is very very close to Frosty), so when doing this route I always stop at my folks place.

The problem with this route is the wind direction. Its normally a head wind back home (and predominantly up hill), so unless I HAVE to go to Alberton (like when my folks are away and I need to check on the house) I try to only do it when the wind is blowing in the opposite direction or when its a bit calmer.

I’ll take a windy day over the excessive heat. 

5 minutes ago, Frosty said:

I’ll take a windy day over the excessive heat. 

Same here, when its extremely hot I sweat more than the average person and get bad cramps as a result.  Wind help to cool me down and not sweat so much.  Yes, its harder work, but I prefer that.