• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Now nowhere spectacular. . But we came across this little fella.. not often you see a baby puff adder.. was rather cute. I almost rode over the poor guy

post-39623-0-80986700-1391356552_thumb.jpg

Now nowhere spectacular. . But we came across this little fella.. not often you see a baby puff adder.. was rather cute. I almost rode over the poor guy

Holy cow! Baby or not, I'll be the one giving this little guy LOTS of room to pass.

Holy cow! Baby or not, I'll be the one giving this little guy LOTS of room to pass.

It was really a little one, size of a twig, no longer than my water bottle. At first I didnt even see it was a snake till I was almost on top of it. Stopped called hubby went back to look if it was at least okay. And stayed there till it went back into the field, a car would squash that poor thing.

Route? Need to go up there for sure.

Follow the road up to Silvermine Dam, past, sweat up the hill and check it out!

post-35907-0-30208200-1391360610_thumb.jpg

Looks like the view from Silvermine Route? If it is, it's mostly jeep track but when jeep tracks turn to concrete tracks you know there's some gradient ahead....enjoy the ride, the view from up there is spectacular! Edited by capediver

That's a nice pull from Tokai to the top of Silvermine. Typical training ride when I'm inniekaap.

Sunday Gran Fondo to Notties and back...

post-12909-0-45238200-1391354357_thumb.jpg

Me and Jimmycool did the Dargle road last week. How safe is the Notties road traffic wise on a Sunday?

Oh we also saw an eagle. A new born calf (I'm not clued up on cows.. but it was snow white) rode past a resort on the vaal that have 2 white lions, saw a springbuck and impala.

What we don't have in mountains and ocean we make up for other things.

Oh we also saw an eagle. A new born calf (I'm not clued up on cows.. but it was snow white) rode past a resort on the vaal that have 2 white lions, saw a springbuck and impala.

What we don't have in mountains and ocean we make up for other things.

.......and "more wood" than anywhere else?

Edited by BarHugger