Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

Green enough to make you think it could be Ireland......and then you see the tiny patch of blue sky and you know it can't be! ;)

ireland has its moments of horizontal rain....

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

First roadie group ride in months. Awesome bunch of guys to ride with, loved having some company and some of the impromptu sprints. Great weather this morning (no warmers, yay!).

20200828_060731-01.jpeg

Off to the trails tomorrow!

Very cool in that colour Tyron

Thanks man! Green bikes are cooler (its just, like, science...), and I seem to be oddly attracted to buying them. Its not super bright in person due to the satin finish of the paintwork, but its loud enough to get noticed.

Thanks man! Green bikes are cooler (its just, like, science...), and I seem to be oddly attracted to buying them. Its not super bright in person due to the satin finish of the paintwork, but its loud enough to get noticed.

Like Hulk  :thumbup:

Green enough to make you think it could be Ireland......and then you see the tiny patch of blue sky and you know it can't be! ;)

Yeah, nice, rub it in why don’t ya. :)

It’s been two rubbish weeks now, wind, rain and no blue - it’s like summer is now long gone.

Yeah, nice, rub it in why don’t ya. :)

It’s been two rubbish weeks now, wind, rain and no blue - it’s like summer is now long gone.

thats so frustrating living in ireland....you have to battle with the elements....as as irishman here my vit d levels are pretty good...and i get a good colour...

thats so frustrating living in ireland....you have to battle with the elements....as as irishman here my vit d levels are pretty good...and i get a good colour...

Thankfully the IDT has arrived now so that’s something, but it doesn’t help much with the taking of pics for the Facebook page [emoji85]

I'm a runner.. But I get out all year and get a decent enough colour and vit d. I guess it's easier to get out for a quick run though

I'm a runner.. But I get out all year and get a decent enough colour and vit d. I guess it's easier to get out for a quick run though

That’s the thing.

My wife runs, and she doesn’t seem to have as many worries about the wind or wet and icy roads so she gets out more than I do.

There are more hardcore riders out there than me for sure, but riding in the country roads I’ve had a gust hit me when passing a farm gate (gap in the hedges) and it really takes that front wheel. I’ve also drifted across the road on a bend when I couldn’t brake harder because the road was wet under some trees [emoji51]

I have enough to deal with [emoji85] without adding a fall to the mix, so I skip the *** days.

Had a friend with very good taste come up from CT and ride with me for 2 days - decent mileage, too many beers

Two special bike those Wayne. Is your mate running GRX?

Had a friend with very good taste come up from CT and ride with me for 2 days - decent mileage, too many beers

Wilderness? Beautiful part of the world there, i have a photo of my SOH and myself from our honeymoon last century overlooking the coast nearby there.

I hope this counts, given that I truly did push my bike out of the garage onto the driveway in order to share in the vibe. :clap: Mathieu van der Poel and friends came past a couple of times during the 192km Druivenkoers race in Belgium. 

post-31951-0-31009700-1598721883_thumb.jpg

post-31951-0-03325300-1598721890_thumb.jpg

Edited by Charlie600