• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Went for a short ride with the wife on the East rand this morning. Whats with this cold miserable weather in Gauteng and the wind!!! Not nice thumbdown.gif

Where in the east rand is this?

G

Went for a short ride with the wife on the East rand this morning. Whats with this cold miserable weather in Gauteng and the wind!!! Not nice thumbdown.gif

Temp at 4.30am, loop around the Airport.

Temperature

Avg Temperature: 13.5 °C Min Temperature: 13.0 °C Max Temperature: 17.0 °C

On my lonesone to Melkbos & back mostly along the Blouberg cycle path. Couldn't get the teenage part of team DJR to wake up and ride. So hot out there and if some surfer dudes didn't donate sunblock I would have been fried to a crisp. Beautiful ride though, beautiful city, thanking my lucky stars every day.

Thats right near where I live, I wonder if I passed you?

The bike took me from Woodbridge Island to Hout Bay and back today, awesome first time around the coast on the bike, legs are feeling it now though wacko.png

100km Ride through Marloth Park this Morning. Saw a Number other wild animal. So blessed to be staying in these surroundings seeing all these wild animals every day on my Training Rides.clap.gif thumbup1.gif

post-32956-0-76179400-1356872470_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lexx

is that nic's ss there?

Which one?

Mine is the blue Cotic on the right. Bjorn owns the raw Morewood on the left.