• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Some More Gopro Pics from our Mozambique-Corumana Dam Mountain Bike Ride last weekend.

We had to Cross the Rio Inkomati River to get to the other side of the Mountains were all the coolest single tracks were. [emoji106] :thumbup:

Sjoe looks lekker

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Sjoe looks lekker

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

It was. Friendliest ever people, even though they are very poor. And at every Small Little Village they always have Ice Cold Beer.  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

And before i Forget, they always give Discount on their Beers for these Crazy Mhlungu's Riding their MTB's through their Village.  :ph34r:

Some More Gopro Pics from our Mozambique-Corumana Dam Mountain Bike Ride last weekend.

We had to Cross the Rio Inkomati River to get to the other side of the Mountains were all the coolest single tracks were. :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Looks and sounds awesome Lexx. However are you not worried about all the land mines still in Mozambique rural areas. These single track would make me very nervous.

Looks and sounds awesome Lexx. However are you not worried about all the land mines still in Mozambique rural areas. These single track would make me very nervous.

Nah not really. They did removed most of it. And with the Sasol Gas Pipeline thats running across the country into ZA, I'd say it's pretty safe out there. There were most of the time Cow tracks and Small huts where the locals are planting "mielies" and other crops. So then you know it's A-Ok. I think if you go up North to that really rural places then maybe you might still find some landmines.

67507e995a87d4979f657d15c76df301.jpg

Evening ride along the coast on the new cyclocross project. Loving the late northern Irish sunsets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Such a pretty view. Do you accept hub squatters? :)

Evening ride along the coast on the new cyclocross project. Loving the late northern Irish sunsets.

For a moment here I thought it was Langebaan.

What's on the warning sign? Looks like sharks or small waves.

What's on the warning sign? Looks like sharks or small waves.

Warning about unexpected waves and spray. They do love their warning signs here

Makes me wistful... :blush: