The New Skyrim - Titan Racing’s biggest, meanest, and raddest bike reborn

News bot

Titan Racing has announced the addition of a new trail bike, the Skyrim to their growing line-up. The new Skyrim and Skyrim ST were made to party on the trails, from getting sideways on your favourite jump trail to pedalling your lungs out in the mountains.  The all-new Skyrim will come in two variants – the Skyrim, built around 140mm rear travel and 150mm fork, and the Skyrim ST (Short Travel) version built around 130mm rear travel paired with a 140mm fork. Updated to progressive trail geometry and 29” wheels front and rear, the newly launched Titan Racing Skyrim and […]

View full article

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome looking bike! The colours remind me of the blue and orange Giant Trances from a few years back that I really took a liking to. Hopefully some trail ebikes in from you guys in the future and you might have a customer in me ;) keep it up! 

Edited by NeverNotRolling

46 minutes ago, thebob said:

Very nice. Can see a little bit of another SA brand in the design and geometry, but that is not a bad thing

Possibly because the designer worked for another SA brand at a point, but whether or not that had an influence is academic I suppose. 
Reminds me of the motor industry where you could almost figure out if a designer/s had moved elsewhere based on some of the lines etc.... 

2 hours ago, NeverNotRolling said:

Awesome looking bike! The colours remind me of the blue and orange Giant Trances from a few years back that I really took a liking to. Hopefully some trail ebikes in from you guys in the future and you might have a customer in me ;) keep it up! 

Looks very similar to the Trance in more than just colours.