The New Skyrim - Titan Racing’s biggest, meanest, and raddest bike reborn

News bot

2 minutes ago, Thermophage said:

Looks rad! But The Morrowind and Oblivion are a significant improvement ;)

Inside joke 😆 that was also my first thought when I saw this

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Hilton. said:

Inside joke 😆 that was also my first thought when I saw this

🤣 I'm glad someone at least got it. Made my day. Now they just need to remake Morrowind and life will be better 😁

Big fan of Titan bikes and the reasonable prices on offer. Thinking of their hardtail converting it to a gravel bike due to great pricing. Do wish the welds were generally a little smoother though. At least the junction between seat tube and top tube is super flush unlike my Trek Fuel EX where the welding is hideous.

Really nice looking bike, but I would prefer to have mechanical GX and Code RSC brakes on the Elite model, and maybe a 200mm rotor up front, doing that they could even drop the price a little, brakes and suspension are far more important than drivetrain on this kind of bike, in my opinion atleast

Edited by Chadvdw67

8 minutes ago, Chadvdw67 said:

Really nice looking bike, but I would prefer to have mechanical GX and Code RSC brakes on the Elite model, and maybe a 200mm rotor up front, doing that they could even drop the price a little, brakes and suspension are far more important than drivetrain on this kind of bike, in my opinion atleast

Shimano linkglide 11 with some proper brakes and this bike will sell like hot cakes.

50 minutes ago, BaGearA said:

Shimano linkglide 11 with some proper brakes and this bike will sell like hot cakes.

Only to those who know

1 hour ago, thebob said:

Only to those who know

Like those who dont know that sram transmission (shifting) is basically linkglide but in AXS format 😅. Still they’ll want GX mechanical though because marketing. Im with @BaGearA, my next groupo on my big bike will be xt linkglide (if i can find some ofcourse)

Edited by MORNE

11 minutes ago, MORNE said:

Like those who dont know that sram transmission (shifting) is basically linkglide but in AXS format 😅. Still they’ll want GX mechanical though because marketing. Im with @BaGearA, my next groupo on my big bike will be xt linkglide (if i can find some ofcourse)

Same , gona eek out another two chains on my gx then its back to 11.

Also dreading actually finding it 

1 minute ago, BaGearA said:

Same , gona eek out another two chains on my gx then its back to 11.

Also dreading actually finding it 

Ive found all the bits between two or 3 online stores here in the cape, which tells me that silly aircon business must have brought some in at some stage

8 minutes ago, MORNE said:

Ive found all the bits between two or 3 online stores here in the cape, which tells me that silly aircon business must have brought some in at some stage

Aircon business LOL

I'm going to remember that for longggggg🤣

Shimano 10 spd for the win: You can easily get new Deore 10spd casette (11-42 or 46) and derailleur. This trick is to find a good old 10spd XTR shifter to pair it with. 

In run it on my normal bike and ebike. The difference in smooth shifting between SRAM Eagle and Shimano Deore very noticeable on ebike.....

14 minutes ago, Shebeen said:

extra utility mount = bottle cage, or something else?

Good Place for a handpump , or one of those utility boksies