Kudus Extreme Lights 👏

In short ordered a new bike light online from Extreme Lights in Stellies. 

It arrived promptly by courier in a few days but had a defect. 

Phoned in and queried.

Within a few minutes a replacement was couriered overnight and defect one collected. 

Great customer service. Well done Extreme Lights. 

Seeing this post reminds me that I should contact them and order a new rear light.  Mine broke.

Recently realised my old light is not working properly, drove through yesterday to Stellenbosch and asked them to take a look. They immediately repaired my light, 10 minutes in & out free of charge. 

• 4 weeks later...

Another thumbs up for Extreme lights - the connector on my one light's battery pack has been giving connection issues recently. Popped in to the shop today, technician had a look and replaced the battery cable. 15mins in and out, no mess, no fuss, just good service

On 6/13/2024 at 7:33 PM, DieselnDust said:

some vendors should take note, you can sell **** but if the customer service is good people will love your ****

#SEMANET

things break, its how the aftersales service is handled that makes or breaks the user experience.

31 minutes ago, The Ouzo said:

things break, its how the aftersales service is handled that makes or breaks the user experience.

Agree - bike lights (especially on a mtb (and for that matter anything on a mtb) take a lot beatings and are exposed to the elements, eventually something will break...

Ah. Today is the third time I look at this thread and it only just occurred to me that the 'kudu' is meant to be 'kudo'. Kudos to those operating on all cylinders.

The sound of a penny dropping. A little slow me. But it did achieve the objective: two lights were ordered from EL. 😆

3 hours ago, tinmug said:

Ah. Today is the third time I look at this thread and it only just occurred to me that the 'kudu' is meant to be 'kudo'. Kudos to those operating on all cylinders.

The sound of a penny dropping. A little slow me. But it did achieve the objective: two lights were ordered from EL. 😆

You need strong lighting to dodgy a ‘kudu’ at night…🤭