Song of the day, add your current favourite....

SwissVan

I am a bit behind on Twin Peaks...but you Eddie Vedder fans might be interested in hearing his contribution to the show

flipping awesome

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And New one by MM

Now that's the Manson sound I love. Hope the rest of the new album (Heaven Upside Down) is as cool, I didn't enjoy The Pale Emperor too much...

Last night I was watching an article on TV about the 9/11 attacks and they played this song by Enya as the towers crumbled..........

I couldn't get it out of my head, such an emotive song and what a beautiful voice.

this was on the latest episode of Halt and Catch Fire. Remember it like it was yesterday. while everyone else was doing britpop..PJ was doing this!

Lorde - Melodrama is still one of my top albums of the year...and I have now stopped being surprised at that. This song exploder gives you a glimpse into why that is so - and how she pays so much attention to detail in each of her songs...kinda affirms why I am so enthralled in the album

p.s. i f you haven't yet listened to this podcast..It is definitely worth subscribing. I dont listen to every episode..just the ones that interest me

http://songexploder.net/lorde