Time Trial Stats

Jean-Jay

...this

suffering thing is horrible...

I know Fatty likes pain & suffering. He tells us all the time Big%20smile Turk, on the other hand, doesn't seem to enjoy it so much

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jip team tactics play a huge role in the leagues, if riders are upfront you can count on their riders to sit at the back which is fair, that's racing for you, but that is basically the end of the ride.

Jip team tactics play a huge role in the leagues' date=' if riders are upfront you can count on their riders to sit at the back which is fair, that's racing for you, but that is basically the end of the ride.[/quote'] ...and even if you do drag them back, as soon as you catch the front group, one or two of them well just go on the attack again, putting you in the red before you had a chance to recover from the chase LOL (now I wonder who would do such a silly thingEmbarrassed)

Turk' date=' I had a brain storm! Ride in D group with me...  [/quote'] Maybe i should but coffee at Olympia cafe and those awesome pastries just call to me maybe that's why the w/kg aren't so good...Big%20smile

Jip team tactics play a huge role in the leagues' date=' if riders are upfront you can count on their riders to sit at the back which is fair, that's racing for you, but that is basically the end of the ride.[/quote'] ...and even if you do drag them back, as soon as you catch the front group, one or two of them well just go on the attack again, putting you in the red before you had a chance to recover from the chase LOL (now I wonder who would do such a silly thingEmbarrassed)
instead of seeing blue flashing by it's going to be glowing orange with white spokes..Big%20smile

Hey Chunky.

I've seen you ride with Srm's' date=' what saught of power are you generating in a sprint? Confused

[/quote']

On the track the max I have been able to do is just over 2600 watts. That was during a standing start session. On the road I have seen about 2100 watts max.

Hey Chunky.

I've seen you ride with Srm's' date=' what saught of power are you generating in a sprint? Confused

[/quote']

On the track the max I have been able to do is just over 2600 watts. That was during a standing start session. On the road I have seen about 2100 watts max.
2100.........H%^^&^ ****  and i thought my sprint at 1200w was good...damn you must have a good finish...

Hey Chunky.

[/quote']

ShockedShockedShocked THATS UNBELIEVABLE!!!!ShockedShockedShocked

I'm yet to see the 1000 mark...even if its for a second.

Hey Chunky.

[/quote']

What kinda dr00gz gives you those kinda stats, horse testosterone ?

1200 watts i'm usually cooking, need to go back and see what speed i was doing, damn 2100 is incredible.....i'd have to attach a bionic leg to see that on my screen, why are you not getting to the finish? the hills?

Hey Chunky.

[/quote']

Then you are not trying hard enough - I am 70kgs and not a true sprinter but I can hit 1300w on a good day.

Hey Chunky.

[/quote']

Hey 101%, we are going to have to hit you with some L7 intervals!! LOL

In the races that I've had to sprint at the end - OFM, Bakwena, and 94.7 I am usually at the 1300 - 1400 mark.

Wouldn't get me a spot on a pro team, that is for very sure!!

CryCryConfused No wonder I always get a clap in the sprint.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Just remember...you can't make a race horse out of a donkey!!Big%20smile