Sunglasses?

chris414

Sorry boys and girls. 

A decent pair of glasses will NOT Fog up. 

D'arcs.  Shame.  You guys need to live a little.  It does the job.  So does an Uno.

Nothing wrong with trying a bit of electric windows and power steering.

TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry boys and girls. 

D'arcs.  Shame.  You guys need to live a little.  It does the job.  So does an Uno.

You can alwasy just by some Speedo anti-fog wipes for swimming goggles and all is okay again.

haha maar spinnekop soos jy gese het , dit doen die job !!! nou hoekom op die aarde wil ek nou allerhande ander stront ook nog bykry ? omdat ek lui is , armpies kan nie meer stierwiel draai as dit nie power steering issie ? Nee wat gee my ding wat doen wat hy veronderstel is om te doen (goggas uit my oe te hou).

Sorry boys and girls. 

You can alwasy just by some Speedo anti-fog wipes for swimming goggles and all is okay again.

Or if you REALY want to go cheap, just use spit.  Works just as well....Thumbs%20Up

Or if you REALY want to go cheap' date=' just use spit.  Works just as well....Thumbs%20Up
[/quote']

Works on an Uno's windscreen at the drive-inLOL

Nee wat gee my ding wat doen wat hy veronderstel is om te doen (goggas uit my oe te hou).

Maar dit is hoekom die ouens al die ander brands koop, hulle probeer dan cool lyk en in party gevalle dink hulle dit laat hulle meer aantreklik lyk ook. Maar nou vra ek jou met trane in my navy blou o?, hoe kan jy cool of aantreklik lyk met wit booties oor jou skoene.LOL

Ja Mampara.

Wat is die KANS om ENIGSINS te  "probeer" cool of "aantreklik" lyk op 'n bicycle.  Met of Sonder brille???????  

Spandex.  Plastiek dop.  Bling bling gespoegde brille wat se verf van die raam afdop.  Booties oor skoene.  Sokkies tot onder die kniegies.  En 'n bug in die tande......

Ouch

Any body want to buy a pair of used 2 year old 2nd hand , slighly scratched D'arcs.

scotty, i have a pair, with 3 sets of lenses... been trying to give them away since beginning of 2005!

scotty' date=' i have a pair, with 3 sets of lenses... been trying to give them away since beginning of 2005![/quote']

Gotcha

OK Any body want a pair of used 2 year old 2nd hand , slighly scratched D'arcs.

I wonder if the same saying is true for cycling as for superbikers :-

With your superbike leathers etc. on the further away from a bike you are the more ridiculous you look?

Just thinking!

Me ME , ok so then does anybody want my 3 years old badly scratched , original paint job pair of D'Arc . Only got yellow lenses and also only one nose rest but still in great condition .