Sunglasses?

chris414

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey

So i lost my sunglasses in a crash on sunday... and now i need new ones:)  can someone point me in the right direction for some good looking' date=' shatterproof glasses... looking to spend around R600 but fairly flexible.  Any that i should avoid altogether?

Chris
[/quote']

Rather wait until you have the cash, and invest in a decent pair of specs. I'm impressed with my Oakley Half Jacket Transitions (the XLJ spec has slightly larger lenses than the plain Half Jackets) - R1350.

See the article on sunglasses in the March edition of Bicycling for some contact details of the tried and tested.

SP , Scotty was in the front of the queue . I will stand in line .

Red on a MTB just looks uncool !! unless it goes with your Spesialized bike imported from the USofA

OAKLEY MONSTER DOGS! The best cycling shades ever!

Hey Mud Dee, I heard you can only get these from over seas, is that true or do you know a local supplier????

Red on a MTB just looks uncool !! unless it goes with your Spesialized bike imported from the USofA

Ouch smiley18.gifsmiley18.gif ! Sjoe lucky I got that new Epic in silver!

scotty also wants to get rid of his... so you need to decide who to relieve of these space-occupying items! Wink

haha you have to get him set of Ray's . OK SP put them in ur car and I will take them of ur hands .

Scotty so guess only yours are still going? I'll ask tonight if he has a dikwiel!

DR - I'll try to get that stuff/bucks/Amstel's to Vettie this weekend. He's a busy guy (not on a bike but other stuff it seems!). Luckily I bought those Amstel's a while ago, believe they'll be in short supply in the near future?

Yip my NBS manager did warn me and I have stocked up a bit . Will have to go back to Tafel Lager it seems . There is no rush , I haven't seen old vettie in ages anyway .

Rudy Projects are much cheaper than Oakleys, I still would like to know how a company can make glasses for less than R20 and sell it for R2000.

Rudy Projects are much cheaper than Oakleys' date=' I still would like to know how a company can make glasses for less than R20 and sell it for R2000.[/quote']

It's called free enterprise

I race with Oakley Pro M's, have been for about 3years, cant see that I'll change any time soon, most comfortable.