Pics & Vids that make you want to ride...

Iwan Kemp

It kind of looks like everyone is actually supporting the rider on the far right, who seems to be fiddling with something at his midriff.

post-40232-1418402781,7939.jpg

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, even the top mtb guys in ultra marathons and epic. Me and half the bunch in Shova this year had to duck for cover as Nolan whipped it out in the bunch at 60kph just before inchanga.

I'd much rather stop and piss than have another mans hand on my lower back while trying to pee...

I'd much rather stop and piss than have another mans hand on my lower back while trying to pee...

Me to. But the ease and speed at which it was done made it look he was simply reaching for a bottle.

Sagan leading TTT training at Tinkoff Saxo training camp

Even Sagan does not need to ride in Spez kit on his S Works....

Too cool - appeared on PB 

This looks like such a bad idea... Some one has to try it. Anyone with a tandem?

Did road tandem some time ago, but hell, the ABSOLUTE LAST THING that I would try is to JUMP A TANDEM! INSANE!

Did road tandem some time ago, but hell, the ABSOLUTE LAST THING that I would try is to JUMP A TANDEM! INSANE!

There was one tandem (male & female) at Sabie Experience this year. They completed the event. Last day had a good stretch of rough downhill dirt road (rocks, erosion, loose sand, slippery cobblestone section, switch backs, etc.). They went down that section so fast it was scary. There is something to be said in having trust in your partner when doing MTB tandem, especially the person at the back.......