Pics & Vids that make you want to ride...

Iwan Kemp

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beach riding home last night .... awesomeness!

We tried to rent fat bikes from the surf shop on Blouberg Beach last week, but they don't have them available anymore. :( Is there anyone in the Tableview, Blouberg area that have a couple to rent out? Our idea was to ride the road bikes from the Southern Suburbs, then leave them at the shop while we ride the fatties further up the beach. Just to see what it is like and to have some fun on a Saturday or Sunday morning.

Beach riding home last night .... awesomeness!

Btw, the only reason I "liked" that post is because there is no "like this a moerse lot" button!

We tried to rent fat bikes from the surf shop on Blouberg Beach last week, but they don't have them available anymore. :( Is there anyone in the Tableview, Blouberg area that have a couple to rent out? Our idea was to ride the road bikes from the Southern Suburbs, then leave them at the shop while we ride the fatties further up the beach. Just to see what it is like and to have some fun on a Saturday or Sunday morning.

Btw, the only reason I "liked" that post is because there is no "like this a moerse lot" button!

yo yo .. no idea RE rentals on them.

look out for a review in about two weeks time on the Silverback Double Scoop.

real legs

professional road racer Gino Sciardis, and it was taken during the 1949 Tour de France

photo.png

when men were men .... and women were no-one. now men are women and women try to be men. Nice legs.

real legs

professional road racer Gino Sciardis, and it was taken during the 1949 Tour de France

photo.png

looks like a SS :)