what does your alias mean?

1hill@aTime

Bobbie

Was given to me by a friend for no apparant reason ..  He eventually convinced me to join him when he started cycling, and here I am.!Big%20smile

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine is a nick name I got in Matric.  Apparently I looked like a drowned rat???!!! 

no' date=' dude, you look like a round dot with a skew smileLOL
[/quote']

Not anymore!  I finally decided not to be lazy and uploaded my avatar that someone on another forum found for me Clap

Hey i wonder if narra is going to start a Super bru for Currie Cup ???

He started one a few days ago... just go join itSmile

I loved the X-men in my younger days. My favourite character was and will always be the Phoenix, the way it was in the comics, not in the movie.

When I loose my cool, I'll make a lot of noise to blow off steam. However, when I'm pushed further, I will lay waste to small villages.

Ti-ny - I normally make most cyclist around me look Tiny, so go the nickname from riding buddies.

Frosty - crisp: pleasantly cold and invigorating. Nothing like a cold one after some seriously hard graft.

MichaelH, mine is quite simple - i had a colleague who always used to ask, on hearing my race times, "why so slow?" considering i'm happy to admit that i'm not the fastest cyclist around this way people are forwarned that i'll most probably drop off the back of the bunch...

Ek weet nie of enige iemand vir Grapkas Diedie onthou nie maar so paar flashbacks uit my  jeug het my laat besluit dat dit sal 'n voldoende alias wees net sonder die Diedie aan die einde!

Jis grapkas nou praat jy - daai ou was my favorite!!! Onthou ja daai episode wat hy, vir een of ander bizarre rede in net sy undies geeindig het en n ander ou se jas gesteel het? Kom by die hotel se deur, en wat se die Maitre D? " Gee my jou jas" Oorvertaalde duitse humor op sy beste. Waar kan mens daai goed in die hande kry?