Back in S.A... home sweet home!!

Taylorchick

To all the hubbers:

Thanks for all the support and congratulations messages during Junior World Championships. It is good to know that I have so many people believing in me! When you are so far from home, you won't believe how much it helps!

To the TCS members for supprising me at the airport.... YOU ARE THE BEST!!

Just hope my new Goth look wasn't too frightning....  but just had to see my dad's reaction!LOL

Seriously though, it just shows the type of friends you are!!Clap

Will try to post some pics if I can manage to upload them!

P.S - it's really good to be back in S.A!!

To all the hubbers:

Thanks for all the support and congratulations messages during Junior World Championships. It is good to know that I have so many people believing in me! When you are so far from home' date=' you won't believe how much it helps!

Just hope my new Goth look wasn't too frightning....  but just had to see my dad's reaction!LOL

[/quote']

Why are you so shy? You don't tell us who you are (perhaps some people know you but I certainly cant work it out) and what you achieved at the World Champs. How did you do? What did you learn? Who did you meet? In which country was the event? What's your next step? How did you feel competing on the international stage? C'mon, do tell!

To all the hubbers:

Thanks for all the support and congratulations messages during Junior World Championships. It is good to know that I have so many people believing in me! When you are so far from home' date=' you won't believe how much it helps!

[/quote']

Why are you so shy? You don't tell us who you are (perhaps some people know you but I certainly cant work it out) and what you achieved at the World Champs. How did you do? What did you learn? Who did you meet? In which country was the event? What's your next step? How did you feel competing on the international stage? C'mon, do tell!

I don't mean to be rude, so my apologies in advance for if it comes across that way, but how on earth is it that you can't figure this one out...

Here's a hint - A South African girl recently finished second in the World Road Championships for junior. Certainly you must've heard about it...

To all the hubbers:

[/quote']

I don't mean to be rude, so my apologies in advance for if it comes across that way, but how on earth is it that you can't figure this one out...

Here's a hint - A South African girl recently finished second in the World Road Championships for junior. Certainly you must've heard about it...

Or by simply clicking on the name should reveal the secret!!

Cherise welkom terug en BAIE BAIE GELUK met jou uitslag jy het ons trots gemaak miskien 1ste volgende jaar????

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Again well done Cherise.

Maybe you or the TCS people that were at the airport can post some fotos with that goth look for those of us that didn't see you yet.

Will prevent the shock before the start of the race on Saturday.

Hope we will see you there.

Hey Taylorchick

Ons is die mense wat vir jou moet dankie se dat jy ONS naam so hoog gehou het aan daai kant van die werled.......en so fantasties goed gedoen het.....en dit sonder 'n span.......

You rock

WB Cherise!!!  Jy't ons sommer m%&rse trots gemaak ou girl, almal hier weet jy's hard gewerk vir die resultaat.

Andre, weereens geluk met jou dogter se hard vediende beloning.

I like how supercycling mention it (your silver - sa's first jnr RR medal??)so briefy towards the end of the show last week.......I would have throught it be the leading story ?

well done by the way.

Welkom terug pop en baie geluk. Jy sien, dis nie eers nodig om te reageer op stupid opmerkings nie, jy ry sommer hul monde stil. Knap gedaan ons is trots op jou.

Nou kan ek ook s? ek ken iemand famous!!!!