Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

Hi geomark. see  www.freedomcircuit.com

Thanks - So is the circuit (other than the Freedom Challenge bits) free to ride all year? as you say in your original post you're busy exploring it.

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

My bike will be taking me nowhere for a while. Recovering from knee replacement surgery

all the best with the recovery.

Sterkte, man.

Expecting 100%ish recovery on that piston?[/quot

Dankie Dale.

Doc says will be able to get back to full strength. Only thing they dont recommend is running.

I'm not a doctor but I also don't recommend running, ever, that's why the bicycle was invented after all.  Some guy woke up one day and said F@ck this running BS, I need to roll

I'm not a doctor but I also don't recommend running, ever, that's why the bicycle was invented after all.  Some guy woke up one day and said F@ck this running BS, I need to roll

ps a guy I wheelsucked in last years Argus had his op mid jan so you'll be back soon

Yup running was the one think the doc told me to forget about.

Yup running was the one think the doc told me to forget about.

Heal well!! I had both hips done at the same time and although the recovery was a long journey my cycling improved a lot - suddenly it did'nt feel like i was riding with soft wheels - less friction with ceramic joints!!

I'm not a doctor but I also don't recommend running, ever, that's why the bicycle was invented after all.  Some guy woke up one day and said F@ck this running BS, I need to evolve a little further and roll

Fixed

The one good thing the military did for me was to permanently cure me from the desire to run! 

A little post work coffee stop at Bloemendal ......

post-110956-0-41863500-1611765695_thumb.jpg

Had to give it some stick to get through the Traverse by 17:00:09 ....  :thumbup:

Must have looked really strange ..... When I commute I use normal tekkies, T-shirt and shorts, not forgetting the backpack with work items ....

LEKKA !!  :clap:

Thanks - So is the circuit (other than the Freedom Challenge bits) free to ride all year? as you say in your original post you're busy exploring it.

A lot of the route is on district roads and Ntsikeni is a nature reserve open to the public. We stayed at Flitwick Farm (fantastic spot) and as guests had permission from the farmer to ride the routes on the farm. We did not venture on to any other farms or private land.

https://flitwickranch.com/

Edited by Jack & Gill