Van Gaalens Mountain biking and running trails

L.T.G

click on the little wrench on the side, click on export GPX, save to desktop, upload as a course onto garmin

BOB is you uncle

You also need to be on a paid for subscription, downloading of GPX files from Strava require a premium account.

• Replies 971
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you saw a chop at Van Gaalen in hub kit and flip flops last weekend it was me. Left shoes at home. Lucky it was with the gf and we only did 40km.

Got a friend who rides most of the time in his flip flops, he is back in Thailand now so I assume this is where he picked it up!

You also need to be on a paid for subscription, downloading of GPX files from Strava require a premium account.

Ok...so there is actually people that are not premium members...pm me your email address I will forward the file via email

click on the little wrench on the side, click on export GPX, save to desktop, upload as a course onto garmin

BOB is you uncle

"head scratch"...which program are you referring too that has the wrench? I open your attachment, and then...

"head scratch"...which program are you referring too that has the wrench? I open your attachment, and then...

oooo koot nee, hold your horse

I am refering to strava, are you on strava? Surely yes?

If not, pm me your email address, I will forward the gpx to you for you to upload to your garmin.

Edited by rouxtjie

Ok just read this post...sorry, not a Strava dude...Garmin is all I need...

Ok just read this post...sorry, not a Strava dude...Garmin is all I need...

Meneer, you havent lived if you havent got strava, but anyway

PM your email address, I will download and forward to you

I had issues downloading gpx files from strava, couldn't upload into garmin. Eventually worked when using gpx file from garmin connect.

I had issues downloading gpx files from strava, couldn't upload into garmin. Eventually worked when using gpx file from garmin connect.

Ja but you struggle with tech oom :whistling:

How do I get 60 to 70kms at Van Galens? I know that getting to the greek church and back gets me around 40km. I tried finding concrete road i while back but got myself lost, it seems i am missing something towards the cabbage farm

How do I get 60 to 70kms at Van Galens? I know that getting to the greek church and back gets me around 40km. I tried finding concrete road i while back but got myself lost, it seems i am missing something towards the cabbage farm

PM me your email address

Don't want to divert from the topic...one day you can give me lessons when we meet on the trail :rolleyes:

do you like your tooths?

Any chance of the experts putting a "beginners guide" together for us rookies?