Formula 1...

'Dale

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think McLaren have a dream team at the moment. Those two work so fecking well together yet are still competitive. Super stoked for Norris (who was catching Sainz at the end, showing his tyre management ability I think) but Sainz had *** luck.

Hamfistilton... Mehness. How the heck can he be so damn lucky all the time. If Bottas had been in his position I'd have rejoiced, though. Because fisty would have dropped places like a pleb. Yes, I despise the tosspot.

Albon... Gasly....

Most of all, I feel sorry for the Hulk.

I heard on the radio that Bottas was unlucky or Hamilton was lucky, what happened?

I heard on the radio that Bottas was unlucky or Hamilton was lucky, what happened?

they both had tyre failures. LH on the last lap. MV closed from 30 pplus seconds to 4. Buttass failed too early to make it into the top 5,. 

If Verstapen didnt pit, would have won!

I don't think so , I think redbull thought the same would happen to Max especially if he pushed like hell for the remainder of the race 

I would've made the same call and they only missed it by a hanful of seconds 

That race was 1 lap too short. For the first time ever, I was cheering for Max to win. Tyres failing like that actually make the race fun to watch(until it happens to someone I support................ :whistling: )

Binotto out...... as i proclaimed about a month ago to realise it was my shaky italian that caused me to misread the article. However he is out now...as technical director for Ferrari F1...still the team boss as i can make out. 

I don't think so , I think redbull thought the same would happen to Max especially if he pushed like hell for the remainder of the race

I would've made the same call and they only missed it by a hanful of seconds

Verstapen said in interview after the race they pitted him so he could push for fastest lap on new rubber and pick up the bonus point. So they weren’t bringing him in out of concern.

Binotto out...... as i proclaimed about a month ago to realise it was my shaky italian that caused me to misread the article. However he is out now...as technical director for Ferrari F1...still the team boss as i can make out. 

IMHO they should just wing it for the rest of the season and write the season off. Just start fresh next year with LeClerc and Sainz. You can check that Vettel isn't really interested in driving anymore. Booting Binotto now isn't going to beat LH unfortunately.

bcc130adf2dea8cc61e52ab18a793ab2.jpg

Apparently Hamilton didn't see the checkered flag. Think he needs his eyes tested as he's wearing it.

This is what being Vegan does to you. I can’t be associated with that!

If Hulk had started he'd have finished...

Racing happened.

Yeah, thats the point, his tyres were not shot. Did not roll the dice

Yeah, thats the point, his tyres were not shot. Did not roll the dice

Ja but to be fair teh mercs were 30 to 45 seconds ahead and he had no chance of catching em, so they came in for the softs for the extra point. A perfectly good strategical decision, considering. 

It just all went to pot not even a lap later. 

bcc130adf2dea8cc61e52ab18a793ab2.jpg

Apparently Hamilton didn't see the checkered flag. Think he needs his eyes tested as he's wearing it.

This is what being Vegan does to you. I can’t be associated with that!

Must be those Police glasses... 

Dont think one can blame diet for being a ****.