Formula 1...

'Dale

Bottas is not employed to win though.

I would love to see Hulk get another shot, imagine if he wins.......

I am sure they will turn the car down to Bottas power. No ways they will let someone else drive it with Lewis settings. What they should do is put Bottas is 44 and the replacement in 77.

More like they’ll probably run it turned down a bit because it will look really bad for bottas, and probably force merc’s hand regarding his contract, but even worse for HAM and basically give substance to what everybody had to say about lewis’ success up to now lol. ( that it’s mostly the car) It will undermine all he has achieved in it up to now. Merc probably wont allow their champion to be ridiculed like that if they can help it.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ff45f2be422e64bafe9a635c31d4eae0.jpg

Grosjean should respond...

FIA certified Armco Barrier failed to remain in tact after slight brush with my front wheel on Race Lap 1. FIA hereby found guilty of safety rule 1a of don’t decapitate driver if at all possible.

LOL, This must be fake. But what I found just as funny was Romain was voted as driver of the day and this was real. Seriously, he lasted 3 corners, then cut off Kyviat and smashed into a wall at 210KpH. How do you get driver of the day for that?

Press F for respect

George Russell is replacing LH. Jack Aitken is driving Russell's car.

Can someone please explain to me how this works.

Is this a special allowance for Covid19 situations where a rider from a different team can drive LH's car? Is it only for a sister-team?

Or can someone like Max even take LH's seat for this weekend, theoretically?

Can someone please explain to me how this works.

Is this a special allowance for Covid19 situations where a rider from a different team can drive LH's car? Is it only for a sister-team?

Or can someone like Max even take LH's seat for this weekend, theoretically?

Yeah I have no idea how it works. Here at my company I am one level bellow my Supervisor. When he is off I act in his place and the guy below me gets to act in my place. We then get a bit of extra money for acting in a higher grade. Only if I am not here when my boss is not here does the guy below me get to act supervisor. It's just how it works, chain of command. That's why if I was Toto I would have put VB in 44 and a merc test/reserve driver in 77.

"Though ex-McLaren F1 driver Stoffel Vandoorne is officially Mercedes’ reserve driver, Mercedes’ first choice was its junior development protege Russell, who is coming towards the end of his second season in F1 with the Williams team."

From Wikipedia:

"In early 2017, Russell joined Mercedes-AMG Petronas Motorsport as a part of their junior driver programme.[45] It was announced that Russell would take part in both days of the Budapest test on the 1–2 August, which followed the Formula One World Championship and support series races at the same circuit from the weekend before.[46] In November the same year it was announced that Russell would make his Formula One practice debut at the Brazilian Grand Prix driving in the first practice session for Force India. Subsequently it was announced that he would also drive for them in first practice session for the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.[47]

Russell was announced as one of the Pirelli Tyre Test Drivers for Force India at the post-Spanish Grand Prix test in May 2018.[48] He completed 123 laps for the team at the test, his first in a Formula One car with 2018 specifications.[49]"

There's probably something in a contract that Merc can still use him?
Edited by MrJacques