Formula 1...

'Dale

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What does this one identify as?

6 time F1 champion, going for the 7th ie. he can do whatever the f he wants.

6 time F1 champion, going for the 7th ie. he can do whatever the f he wants.

Hehehehe. Very true.

But 7 times champ MS proved you could stay classy. And 9 times Moto champ VR keeps the style perfectly in check.

Personally, LH has the looks and body to do as he pleases. The fit clean cut would suit him better than a gangsta rapper GQ model he goes for. (Totally my opinion!!)

He does have clothing sponsorship obligations.

Then again, if you're white, then black culture may not be fully in your grasp. If you're above 50, then the style of the younger ones will definitely be beyond your grasp.

But, above all else, the man can race and even win on 3 tyres.

Edited by 'Dale

See Checo out again for this weekend!

Would be amazing to see the Merc drivers also sit out 2 weekends, would actually make the championship close!! 

A bit of a procession i spose. However its interesting to see the dicing down the field. I thought the last GP was pretty good in that regard. Good to see Mclaren moving forward, renaults too showing some promise... Ferrari not so much, alfa diabolical... lends credence to the rumours that ferrari were cheating. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/53693249

Interesting. F1 has to cut costs and Stroll senior is a shrewd business man who has been around racing before... F1 needs to look at compelling teams to make their tech available to all other teams, at a cost obviously. 

Wonder if the hulk will be able to race this weekend...car is effectviely illegal

Edited by IceCreamMan

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/53693249

Interesting. F1 has to cut costs and Stroll senior is a shrewd business man who has been around racing before... F1 needs to look at compelling teams to make their tech available to all other teams, at a cost obviously. 

Wonder if the hulk will be able to race this weekend...car is effectviely illegal

No, it's not. They're allowed to run the brake ducts for the rest of the season. 

"Although the design process has been declared illegal, the stewards ruled that Racing Point are able to run the brake ducts for the rest of this season."

No, it's not. They're allowed to run the brake ducts for the rest of the season. 

"Although the design process has been declared illegal, the stewards ruled that Racing Point are able to run the brake ducts for the rest of this season."

I read that but thought hang on they have been fined and sanctioned for it , but its ok now. makes no sense. 

what if another team lodges a complaint after this race?

I just watched F3 qualifying, interesting tussle developing in it....i see a nother Schumacher on the grid...David, son of Ralf....

Also a fittipaldi , Enzo , grandson of the great. 

Those youngsters should join the other famous offspring in E. It's the future.

Those drivers are in full bumper car mode. That needs to be stopped pronto.

However. It's an excellent format. Loved it. Just far too argey bargey punting going on

Edited by Captain Fastbastard Mayhem

Those drivers are in full bumper car mode. That needs to be stopped pronto.

However. It's an excellent format. Loved it. Just far too argey bargey punting going on

It makes for good racing, but can they please do a software upgrade in order to be able to select various engine sounds. Watching Ken Block in the Mustang E smoke it for five minutes is fine, but a high pitch whine for an hour? Let's just say, we don't need more of it in the world.... Edited by CAAD4