Formula 1...

'Dale

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, Gnarly said:

Check my friends are famous, the artist, Rabab is a very good friend of ours in UAE. 

1985532192_Rabab.jpg.726b1452d28ecbb6eab828737cb28c11.jpg

934005400_Rabab1.jpg.6429b9f0b283e2badbdbb8153d4c287d.jpg

Interesting we allow Tobacco advertising again...

18 minutes ago, Pure Savage said:

100% Max is going to take any gap this weekend. 

Ready!

Lewis is going to have to learn to dodge like the Taxis in our suburb when I am out with my 12 year old JEEP. I noticed recentlyg, with all their erratic driving, they don't have a dent in them... It has become my little pet project to see whether I can add a dent to an erratic driving Taxi...

I predict one of two things 

Lewis runs away with it and Max can't do shite to catch him , inverse could also happen but i think less likely 

or 

They take each other out on the first lap and wreck both cars ( Max will take the title if this happens ) 

4 minutes ago, BaGearA said:

I predict one of two things 

Lewis runs away with it and Max can't do shite to catch him , inverse could also happen but i think less likely 

or 

They take each other out on the first lap and wreck both cars ( Max will take the title if this happens ) 

Spot on 👌🏽
Although I’m going to hedge a guess that LH44 will prefer to start 2nd, at best.... and apply the pressure by hunting!

Thats my prediction...

49 minutes ago, RoddieJ said:

Spot on 👌🏽
Although I’m going to hedge a guess that LH44 will prefer to start 2nd, at best.... and apply the pressure by hunting!

Thats my prediction...

I'm still going with Max for WDC, even though the momentum is now firmly with Lewis, and deservedly so. Credit where it's due, Lewis has been the driver of the latter part of this season thus far. RBR/Max shouldn't have pissed him off man...now he's just too focused! Need him to go do a few fashion shows or something, dammit, LOL.

May the best man win and let's hope that it is done cleanly on track with proper racing and without mechanicals, etc. I hope the anti-climax that Murphy may have in store does not come to fruition.

I predict a starting grid of Perez (1), Bottas (2), Max (3), Lewis (4)...as dumb as this prediction may sound, in the context of the season we've had, who knows...? I don't really think this will happen, but this would yield the most excitement, as the #2's leading without being able to just let #1's pass easily early on plus the strategy tossed into it would make it an epic, especially since they've made some positive changes to the track.

Nice idea... but recent form doesn’t see that happening.

As much as I would love to see a fair race between the two championship contenders, my gut tells me it won’t happen...

Let’s just consider what happened on Lap 37 in the Saudi Arabia GP, and ponder on all of the post-incident denials and accusations that came out of the RB garage.... until the telemetry proves LH44’s case, that Helmet even apologized. Who would have thought...

Im not an LH44 supporter, but I think he has the savvy to claim the title.

11 hours ago, RoddieJ said:

Im not an LH44 supporter, but I think he has the savvy to claim the title.

... and car....and Stewards..... and FIA......and to top it off the slow technical corners have been removed from the track this wkn to suit the Merc

48 minutes ago, ScottC-M said:

... and car....and Stewards..... and FIA......and to top it off the slow technical corners have been removed from the track this wkn to suit the Merc

Okay....

So, MV33 has a win ratio of 9-8; better car shouldn’t be beaten right?

LH44 gets a penalty for rear wing not being in spec, favoring MV33, but LH44 still wins the race...; After the race, FIA apologizes that the rear wing was actually within regulation...; Can’t see favor for LH44 in that!

Same car MV33 had a 32 point lead in this championship just a few races ago!

MV33 agrees to allow LH44 to pass on track, with a “strategic” objective that he fails to execute! Oh, I see you didn’t mention anything about brains...

I don’t have sufficient evidence regarding the reasons for changes to the track, so I’ll give you that one... but the race is still to be run remember... 

Anyway, I still think that savvy could be the deciding factor in this title race.

58 minutes ago, ScottC-M said:

Yeah, with the nature of the track and the rocket engine in the back of the Merc, I cannot see Max finishing ahead of LH unless something goes wrong with the Merc.

Max Verstappen: Formula 1's 'bull fighter' & the family that shaped him

Max Verstappen: Formula 1's 'bull fighter' & the family that shaped him - BBC Sport

"He was driving all the time. He had a feeling with an engine. Didn't matter whether it was a quad bike, an electric jeep - you know, the small things for children - or whatever. He was always busy with driving. Every day he needed to be on it."