• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, before I sit here watching for an hour like the last time ... do they pop out ?? 

http://cdn.everyjoe.com/wp-content/gallery/boobs-slo-mo/slow-motion-bouncing-boobs-2.gif

Did you also get yellow laces with yours?

Yes, my Oxbloods from Moolas back in the day came with yellow laces only as an option .

attachicon.gifdillon-marsh-1-1024x558.jpg

taken from here

if you look in the middle of the water, and zoom in, that is the amount of diamonds removed from that amount of ore. Simply mind boggling when you think of the economics and what it lead to.

the link shows CGI images of ore removed vs size of mineral taken out

EDITED: used the wrong link

Spent some time on the Diamond mine in Lesotho, was taken into the pit first, just after blasting took place and then into final collection where the actual stones drop into the boxes. The amount of reduction that takes place to collect the little stones are mind boggling.

To me, makes no sense, as other than industrial diamonds, I see no use for the shiny stones whatsoever. Thinking about it, diamonds arent as scarse as they are made out to be... i mean, almoast all females in the developed world has at least one.

Spent some time on the Diamond mine in Lesotho, was taken into the pit first, just after blasting took place and then into final collection where the actual stones drop into the boxes. The amount of reduction that takes place to collect the little stones are mind boggling.

To me, makes no sense, as other than industrial diamonds, I see no use for the shiny stones whatsoever. Thinking about it, diamonds arent as scarse as they are made out to be... i mean, almoast all females in the developed world has at least one.

mmmmmmmm run that one past my wife please :ph34r:

Ok, before I sit here watching for an hour like the last time ... do they pop out ??

She has her own website. Bit of an "Entertainer"...