• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Keeping us Safe and sound.

Two Photos snapped from my Office chair.

The Pygmy in the first shot is dwarfed by his two firearms and not so happy to pose.

????

Keeping you safe?!? He looks properly pissed off.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Keeping you safe?!? He looks properly pissed off.

One of these fellas was shot  in the hand Sunday two weeks ago while we were having Sunday Brunch.  He tried to claim that he was surprised by two baddies in his tent and when he threw his hands up in the air in surrender they shot him.

But 5 minutes investigation revealed that he was pissed out of his mind and shot himself.  I helped the pilots load him in the Chopper  to get him to Hospital

Guest notmyname

The work weekend is finally finished. Got into the car and hit Mixfm and the Greatful dead were playing. Best start to my weekend ever. Thank you, I'm going to for a ride. Lekker Sunday mense.

What's the story with Sunette Bridges?

http://cdn.24.co.za/files/Cms/General/d/3979/06d0fbe9f49b4be49fe6543c65dd3c9f.jpg

What's the story with Sunette Bridges?

http://cdn.24.co.za/files/Cms/General/d/3979/06d0fbe9f49b4be49fe6543c65dd3c9f.jpg

Who?

First of all: Minky got the better butt :thumbup:

I asked my mum and this is what she said regarding Sunette:

Before the Gupta's left the country, Sunette was ordered to the Saxonwold compound by Atul and informed that she is to be the 5th wife of Number 1. In exchange she would become the new minister of endemic music and recreation. The new portfolio would overlap both those of Communication and Sport. 

Clearly things did not work out lekker.