I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

and the cellphone companies will know exactly who this guy is and where the phones end up.

good business for them to turn the other way

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

The Sheriff in Union County, Arkansas is putting Nike t-shirts on people they arrest and making them wear them during mugshots.‬ ‪Source says it is to mock Nike and Colin Kaepernick.

43681844_2033293880042853_10223569039901

and the cellphone companies will know exactly who this guy is and where the phones end up.

good business for them to turn the other way

That is probably one of the most uneducated statements I have ever read.

Why is that?

Do you not see somebody using their public power to express a personal opinion, while tarnishing somebody else’s brand, as a not cool thing to do?

This isn't as much against Nike, its against Nike's support for someone who, almost in your own words "used their public power to express a personal opinion, while tarnishing his own country's flag".

Why is that?

Do you not see somebody using their public power to express a personal opinion, while tarnishing somebody else’s brand, as a not cool thing to do?

I think Nike has survived worse. 

article-2219037-158BEEB8000005DC-67_634x

This isn't as much against Nike, its against Nike's support for someone who, almost in your own words "used their public power to express a personal opinion, while tarnishing his own country's flag".

O please!

Maybe read first why he kneels and why it's not disrespectful to the flag ... https://aplus.com/a/why-colin-kaepernick-kneels-nate-boyer-national-anthem?no_monetization=true

Tarnishing? Patriotism is for the brain-dead.

I know what you are saying. But I’m not sure these examples are congruent.

O please!

Maybe read first why he kneels and why it's not disrespectful to the flag ... https://aplus.com/a/why-colin-kaepernick-kneels-nate-boyer-national-anthem?no_monetization=true

Because he is a BLM supporter. You know, the group of people that protest how "black lives matter". Coincidentally also the group that have the highest homicide rates amongst themselves. Black people are killing black people at a MUCH higher rate than any police shootings, at a MUCH MUCH higher rate than white people are killing any black people. White folks, actually, are shot by police more often than blacks are in the USA. So who are they trying to convince? And of what?

Quite a pathetic cause. And Nike supports him? Whatever fallout come their way, they earned it.

So I don't get it. Its like Julius tweeting that VBS back should be protected! And in the background looting it.

Edit:

Sorry boyz, I got a huge task to code today, might check in again later. Have fun.

Edited by TheJ

Because he is a BLM supporter. You know, the group of people that protest how "black lives matter". Coincidentally also the group that have the highest homicide rates amongst themselves. Black people are killing black people at a MUCH higher rate than any police shootings, at a MUCH MUCH higher rate than white people are killing any black people. White folks, actually, are shot by police more often than blacks are in the USA. So who are they trying to convince? And of what?

Quite a pathetic cause. And Nike supports him? Whatever fallout come their way, they earned it.

So I don't get it. Its like Julius tweeting that VBS back should be protected! And in the background looting it.

Edit:

Sorry boyz, I got a huge task to code today, might check in again later. Have fun.

Of course whites are shot more (because there are more whites in the US) but blacks are shot disproportionately to their percentage of the population.

Besides, it doesn't matter what his motives and beliefs for protesting are, whether you agree with them or not, he has a right to peaceful protest, which is exactly what he is doing.