I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

So last night on Carte Blanche, Ford refused an on-camera interview about this problem. They even went so far as to request Devi send them a list of questions she wanted to ask, and they would do the interview with themselves on her behalf.

Lag my GAT af!!! The audacity!

I predict that this is the beginning of the demise of Ford in SA. You can only snub your nose at your paying public so long. First Kuga, now this. I would not touch a Ford even if I could get one for free. I even tried buying a Kuga back in 2015, but the dealer never worried to forward me the papers so I could get the ball rolling at the bank. I am sooo grateful to him for that now.

this?

https://youtu.be/d5kHdbcfguY

to be fair CB have put this reply on their youtube channel

https://youtu.be/7FCIpF5LTfk

sounds like a good time to get a cheap Ford

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

My life every day trying to decode Dr's handwriting... a2effbd29fe064fa075e92cae16ceee1.jpg

I had to go see a surgeon a few years back(who also happens to be a pretty good cyclist). He was very "with the times" as he did everything on his laptop. I got to the front desk after the consult and my script was printed and waiting for me.

My life every day trying to decode Dr's handwriting... a2effbd29fe064fa075e92cae16ceee1.jpg

What the hell does the text under the image mean? "Unsa man na b"

I had to go see a surgeon a few years back(who also happens to be a pretty good cyclist). He was very "with the times" as he did everything on his laptop. I got to the front desk after the consult and my script was printed and waiting for me.

Those scripts are such a pleasure!

Some French toilet decor and design ideas, with Leroy Merlin coming to Jhb this too could be yours, there's hours of fun to be had in redneck French decor shops.

post-41145-0-55299900-1556544059_thumb.jpg

post-41145-0-99852300-1556544111_thumb.jpg

Sure the pharmacists appreciate them too.

Zim truck next to me in traffic yesterday, check out the company details, you need to keep your sense of humor to survive in Zim!

attachicon.gifIMG_0115.jpg

PerkyValidAustraliansilkyterrier-small.g

the audacity!! quick google shows they've had a tax clearance since 2015!