• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Now for once I tend to lean towards the driver, and not the cyclist. In fact, I would probably have followed that up with a proper slap or three.

I actually would hope that this clip gets the attention of the police and maybe the driver as I am sure he could be charged and held responsible for damage to the car and while they are at it also lay charges of defamation.  Wonder if you could lay charges for stupidity as well for causing problems, filming it and posting it on the web.

I actually would hope that this clip gets the attention of the police and maybe the driver as I am sure he could be charged and held responsible for damage to the car and while they are at it also lay charges of defamation.  Wonder if you could lay charges for stupidity as well for causing problems, filming it and posting it on the web.

I agree fully. Now that I think of it again, I was actually waiting for the moment someone opened their car door...

Came across this on PB...touted as being the most embarrassing use of a bicycle. You decide. I agree.

Riding e-bikes on a moto track. SMH. 

That "race" basically shows the conclusion of every Ebike thread on the hub.

Give them their own race, on a seperate track. The End.

What the hell was the guy in front riding.. hardly had to pedal. 

Now for once I tend to lean towards the driver, and not the cyclist. In fact, I would probably have followed that up with a proper slap or three.

There a loads of these wheeling bicycle mobs in London. They are not why I would call ‘cyclists’ in the traditional sense. In fact they pester the recreational cyclists and commuters. Had one dude try to grab my glasses off my face as I rode past them.

They just are groups of youths causing nonsense, like many of us did in our teens.

1.jpg

Guess what this is ?

Try not reverse search the image.

Birds fleeing the fires in Amazon?

Or that daily bat trek?

Edited by Patchelicious