• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

I know "a guy" who can get you copper cheap cheap .......... :ph34r:

I have heaps of copper wire but it isn't coated so I don't think it would work for this. Edited by jimmycool

I can't even laugh at the stupidity of our armed forces any force. I'm numb with emotion

Why...you never rolled a military vehicle before in your life?

:whistling:  :blush:  :blush:

It has no equal...with a good driver, 8 trained personnel and a good commander behind the five o's, lifes just peachy

Never got to play with toys like that...most probably a good thing too. Would most have ended up parking them like the fellah a couple of pages back did...

Never got to play with toys like that...most probably a good thing too. Would most have ended up parking them like the fellah a couple of pages back did...

Shooting a 5.0 Browning is like jumping a 10 metre road gap with Greg Minnaars' personal bike! Even nuns will get a kick out of it.

I can't even laugh at the stupidity of our armed forces any force. I'm numb with emotion

If we made *** like that ,,,,and I'm not saying we did ;)

In two min we would have thought up a spectacular way of "making it disappear" as well as all idiots dumb enough to capture it before our PTIs pulled in for oppies

Shooting a 5.0 Browning is like jumping a 10 metre road gap with Greg Minnaars' personal bike! Even nuns will get a kick out of it.

It's nice ja, but the NTW-20 is a tad more fun.... That story starts, a long time ago, on a farm called Verdrag......

But brother's father in law worked on them and we somehow got access to one or two during his bachelors.

It's really fun driving a big ass vehicle at 60km/h, slam the brakes and go into reverse (it's built to do that)

I had training on the "Noddy car" 90mm. That was fun! If you turned the turret 90° to the chassis and fired it, the whole car nearly fell over! Had the privilege of riding in the Rooikat - what a machine. Never saw one of our cars on their roof in "my time" though... 

But brother's father in law worked on them and we somehow got access to one or two during his bachelors.

It's really fun driving a big ass vehicle at 60km/h, slam the brakes and go into reverse (it's built to do that)

My neighbours do that in my cul-de-sac...especially the dude in the M3 that's "Powered by the Holy Spirit"...

They've got guns, too. But they seem to like bragging about them and pointing them rather than shooting them. 

Guest notmyname

My neighbours do that in my cul-de-sac...especially the dude in the M3 that's "Powered by the Holy Spirit"...

They've got guns, too. But they seem to like bragging about them and pointing them rather than shooting them.

Benoni. ????

Benoni.

Hahahaha! My suburb's the scene of some interesting encounters...there's a mixture of boy racers and driving schools use the wide roads. The former get "brake-tested" a lot.     

Back to armoured vehicles...there's an SAPS Technical College up the road. It used to serve as an graveyard for trashed cop vehicles. There was a serious amount of scrap metal up there.