• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

.....and that, gentlemen, is why I am a Banksy fan! Art is supposed to make you think! Not just be a pretty picture!

agreeded

another interpretation can be : cave painting are nothing more than graffiti  

Petroglyphs

In light of the discussion....I imagine some grumpy old dude, with a stone writing tablet walking to his most time honoured sitting spot wanting a late afternoon toddy having a complete frothy heart attack that some juvenile twit used the spot  for "wall art" aka graffitti.

Said grumpy dude (in no way related to hubber grumpy old guy) then working furiously on his stone, stone age tablet trying to come up with a way to clean said sitting spot and so sandpaper and sandblasting techniques were born.

#garylarson

Why? Poochie was riding in the back of the car, saw a friend running alongside and decided it would be fun to join in. Probably a 1:1000 chance of it happening and poochie and owner have been doing it countless times and nothing ever happened... Poochie misjudged the speed of the car and landed on his face...

Because as a responsible pet owner you should ensure that they are safe, and they should not be able to jump out of a moving vehicle

Edited by 428 others

the "cleansing" of history to suit a particular narrative / political viewpoint / ideology

Yeah. It's quite ironic considering the beef between him amd KING ROBBO. I am fully awear this piece came before the beef. Check it out.

RIP KING ROBBO.