• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

;) remind me to wear my Santa outfit :P

Walk around with a mistletoe hat to up your chances...

Maybe even a mistletoe tattoo on the stomach... ;) :P  :ph34r:

Walk around with a mistletoe hat to up your chances...

Maybe even a mistletoe tattoo on the stomach... ;) :P  :ph34r:

time for that inappropriate tattoo 

post-2696-0-46549600-1512985778_thumb.jpg

Day 9. A Festive Portrait of a Stellar Nursery. Hundreds of brilliant blue stars wreathed by warm, glowing clouds—R136 is the largest stellar nursery in our local galactic neighborhood. The massive, young stellar grouping is only a few million years old and resides in the 30 Doradus Nebula, a turbulent star-birth region in the Large Magellanic Cloud, a satellite galaxy of our Milky Way. Many of the diamond-like icy blue stars are among the most massive stars known. Several of them are over 100 times more massive than our Sun. The brilliant stars are carving deep cavities in the surrounding material by unleashing a torrent of ultraviolet light, and hurricane-force stellar winds (streams of charged particles), which are etching away the enveloping hydrogen gas cloud in which the stars were born.

*I missed Sunday*

post-2696-0-15157200-1512985860_thumb.jpg

Day 10. Violent Galactic Merger. NGC 7714 is a spiral galaxy 100 million light-years from Earth—a relatively close neighbor in cosmic terms. The galaxy has witnessed some violent and dramatic events in its recent past. Tell-tale signs of this brutality can be seen in NGC 7714's strangely shaped arms, and in the smoky golden haze that stretches out from the galactic center—caused by an ongoing merger with its smaller galactic companion NGC 7715, which is out of the frame of this image.

Jessica Chastain talking about sleeping with a spider in her tent when she was in SA on her honeymoon. Kevin Hart: "That's how white people die!"

:lol:

Uuhhh. That is pathetic. Not funny.

Just.

Pathetic...

#stoopidamerica

I really don't know if this Keaton Jones story is a positive, heart-warming, Christmas feel-good story or if I hate the little bastard a little bit now.

"Keaton Jones, a boy from Knoxville, TN, broke America's collective heart this week, after his mother posted a video of him tragically describing his bullies from school...

Chris Evans recently responded to Keaton's video on Twitter... extended an invite for Keaton and his mom to attend the premiere of Avengers: Infinity War, which will be happening next spring."

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2017/12/10/chris-evans-avengers-infinity-war-keaton-jones-bullying-video/

And so it turns out the social media justice mafia got it wrong, kid calling other kids niggers. Does gofundme offer refunds?

post-2696-0-73783600-1513060306_thumb.jpg

11.The Red Spider Nebula. Huge waves are sculpted in this two-lobed nebula some 3,000 light-years away in the constellation of Sagittarius. This warm planetary nebula harbors one of the hottest stars known and its powerful stellar winds generate waves 100 billion kilometers high. The waves are caused by supersonic shocks, formed when the local gas is compressed and heated in front of the rapidly expanding lobes. The atoms caught in the shock emit the spectacular radiation seen in this image.

And so it turns out the social media justice mafia got it wrong, kid calling other kids niggers. Does gofundme offer refunds?

Patton Oswalt replied to a few comments on this topic, and so far he's convinced me to wait before I write the kid off. I can't see how any kid (or anyone else, for that matter) can hang out for more than a few minutes with somebody like Chris Evans before wanting to be a better human being, so I'm still hopeful that he can be shown there is a better way to live and a better way to be.

post-93502-0-93887200-1513065674_thumb.jpg