I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

just made my once annual trip to Canal Walk to pick up junior argus entries.

The gun shop (called the 'blade and trigger', i think) was closed for friday prayers.

I didn't realise we had these sort of shops in malls in this country.

You do realise that they only sell airsoft & paintball equipment, don't you? As well as knives, but then Cape Union Mart sell knives too, as do Game, Checkers Hyper, Outdoor Warehouse etc.

Also - if you're commenting on the fact that they were closed for Jumu'Ah, that's hardly rare in cape town, and the shop is probably owned & managed by practicing muslims... 

Religion & Guns don't mix when they try to force their convictions on others who may not believe what they do, but insofar as a muslim owning and operating a shop that sells airsoft / paintball / knife paraphernalia... what's wrong with that?

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

:clap:  :w00t:

ke?

BTW - I'm not a christian, so that's fine by me. The un-christian comment thing, I mean. Prefer to base my morality on something other than a book that was written by bronze age cretins...

:P

EVERYBODY MUST BE CHRISTIAN!!!!!!

PS. If you are not Christian you have no morals

just made my once annual trip to Canal Walk to pick up junior argus entries.

The gun shop (called the 'blade and trigger', i think) was closed for friday prayers.

I didn't realise we had these sort of shops in malls in this country.

I believe Canal walk can make a exception here. This shop need all the prayers they can get for all the shafting they do to their customers. 

The weapons have been checked and cleared by security as not loaded hence the red tie through the mag receiver

oh the irony .... checked by security ....

I believe Canal walk can make a exception here. This shop need all the prayers they can get for all the shafting they do to their customers. 

Blades & Triggers are definitely not the cheapest... ;)

Anyone seen Red State? Right wing Christians with assault rifles and crosses scare the bejeezus out of me.

91eDDT4sJwL._SY445_.jpg

Cast your eyes over "Under the banner of Heaven" by Jon Krakauer.