I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

just in, those indian okes in macdonalds couldn't solve the M3 vs GTI debate, so these ohs just creuise in their beemers to spread the word further.

(how's the oke sheathing the sword and then getting fists out)

These boytjies, and the Indian crew from Durb's, and the Sanpark thugs should get together, and have a cage-fight playoff to see who is the "toughest of them all".

I almost forgot, the antie from "hugo, bel die polisie" can be the judge. Her crew can be the wildcard team, and the oke on the peg can be the stand-in tag team partner.

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

These boytjies, and the Indian crew from Durb's, and the Sanpark thugs should get together, and have a cage-fight playoff to see who is the "toughest of them all".

I almost forgot, the antie from "hugo, bel die polisie" can be the judge. Her crew can be the wildcard team, and the oke on the peg can be the stand-in tag team partner.

Does that count as handicapping?

could the roadies from the Cape Town Camps Bay infamy also join and moer people with their bicycles?

that oke who took a swipe with that sword should be taken up on charges for that!

Yeah, what an twat. Don't draw a weapon if you're too scared to use it.

Conflict 101: if you're not prepared to escalate the situation, back off and walk away. 

Seriously has it gone?  :eek:

Seriously!?!?!?!

Personally I find the veganism thread more offensive :P

Seems like it. Another hubber whatsapped me saying he couldn't find it. I also searched. Looks like it has gone.

Hey, don’t know why you guys are being so negative about these guys fighting, maybe somebody called them a “c” word. That justifies the violence immediately. The man who said the ugly word is the real criminal here.

Hey, don’t know why you guys are being so negative about these guys fighting, maybe somebody called them a “c” word. That justifies the violence immediately. The man who said the ugly word is the real criminal here.

"c" word ... impossible that one of those would call another "clever"!